Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Viewing Your Connections on LinkedIn

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Susan Patterson
      Participant
        @susan@pattersold.com

I’m having trouble viewing my connections on my desktop using google.  On my Iphone, I can see my connections.  I checked Privacy & Settings, Site Preferences, Showing Profiles Photos and it is set to Everyone. Maybe its a setting somewhere else?  Any Suggestions?

Can we review LI profile settings.  Must-have Settings?  Will join Mondays Tech Class with this question.

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @susan-patterson! Thank you for making a new post.

Hm…

Have you tried this:

Click the My Network icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
          Click See all below Your connections on the left rail.
          Click into the Search connections field at the top of the Connections page.
          Type the connection’s name into the search bar.
          Click the connection’s name to see their profile from the results page.

Or it may be the way it’s being filtered (referring to image where it says most recent connections)

If this still doesn’t work let me know and I’ll ask @matt-barcus

Susan Patterson
          Participant
            @susan@pattersold.com

Hi Negeen,

I followed your instructions; entered a name of a connection…no problem.

Ah..Ha!  I think I may have figured it out.  Since I haven’t had any new connections since my last viewing of my connections (the training video suggests sorting recently added), I changed the sort using Last Name and they all came up.  I’m thinking there must be a time limit to using the recently added sort option.

So I’m moving ON!  Thank you for your help

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Oh perfect! No problem @susan-patterson!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.