2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

I would like to be ablel to scroll through the posts like we could on FB.  It is time consuming to click on each post to see what it says.  I truly gained so much by reading what others were struggling with and how they solved the issue.  Being able to see what all of you replied to any given issue is of TREMENDOUS value!  Is there a way to change the “view” in a given forum to be able to see the posts themselves instead of just the “topic”?

For example, there was a post with topic “getting stuck”.  without seeing the actual question and answers, I have no idea if this might be relevant to me.  To find out, I have to click on it.  While that may seem insignificant, it really isn’t when you consider how many posts are going to be on these forums.  It is so much quicker to just scroll down and skim the posts.

just sayin’…

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you, @laura-barker for your feedback on the new platform! I will tag @tony-liddic in this so he is aware of your

feedback!

Tony Liddic
          Keymaster
            @tony@coredm.com

Good idea @laura-barker! I will look into it and see what can be done.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.