3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

jim@jgodonnell.com
      Participant
        @jim@jgodonnell.com

Hello,  I have a nice webcam from Logitec that I use for zoom.

What software is easiest to use to record and edit the 30 second video?  There seems to be several but I don’t want to re-invent the wheel to get something working.

Thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @james-odonnell!

If you have Quicktime, you can record from your computer there.

Halle has a great video that will answer all of this for you:

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

I recommend filming horizontally on your phone (or computer if that’s not an option) and then uploading that footage into editing software like iMovie or Movie Maker.

OR if the footage looks good and doesn’t need editing, you can just upload it straight into YouTube or LinkedIn.

All in all – if you can use your phone and bring it eye level, you should be good to go, especially with uploading it.

Does that make sense?

jim@jgodonnell.com
          Participant
            @jim@jgodonnell.com

Negeen

I still am blocked on this.   Really need a video editing program that will not break the bank and has enough power to produce a professional product.

2 days of trying to something that will work.  Any help appreciated from the group so I don’t have to do a wheel invention program :).

Thank you

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @james-odonnell, have you tried hiring someone for cheap on Fivver.com to edit footage for you? I know there are editors as low as $5 that can do whatever edits you may need!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.