Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Phil Ranger
      Participant
        @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

Considering a vacation home at the beach, harbor, or on the hill with an ocean/island view?  Second homes account for a substantial portion of real estate sales in coastal W. Ventura County.  Why?  It’s the most affordable coastal real estate from San Francisco to San Diego, in a small-town atmosphere, with uncrowded beaches.

Imagine cool ocean breezes, sand between your toes, a boat, kayak, or paddleboard beside your dock, or, enjoying sunrise and sunset from your hillside view deck.  Visualize such a lifestyle upgrade!

To save time, money, and eliminate the frustration, you need a competent Realtor with a simple, yet comprehensive plan tailored to your goals, timeline, and budget.  Let’s talk!  805-797-6308

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @phil-ranger, a really nice start on your infomercial! Below is my feedback:

I believe that since you’re heading in the right direction with content… let’s make sure there’s some organization with your points. This will help your message be more effective.

Try filling out this template:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.