Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Phil Ranger
      Participant
        @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

Are you wanting a vacation home at the beach, harbor, or on the hill with ocean/island views? Do you need relief from the Summer heat, traffic, and congestion, and a reason to get out of town? Can you visualize cool ocean breezes, sand between your toes, a boat, kayak, or paddleboard beside your personal dock, or enjoying sunrise & sunset views along the Ventura hillside, minutes from the beach and downtown?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Phil Ranger, a 31-year real estate broker helping clients attain vacation home ownership along the coast of Ventura County, the most affordable & least populated coastal areas between San Francisco and San Diego! My experience, knowledge of the area, and strategies will save YOU time, money, and frustration.

Initially, we discuss what YOU are looking for, YOUR timeline, and YOUR budget. Next, we schedule a time to familiarize you with the area and what’s available. After that, get you pre-approved if necessary.

If you’re serious about a vacation home, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @phil-ranger, nice work revising! Some tiny tweaks.

Your questions are good but when you’re listing out things, it’s making it way too long and dragged out.

How about this:

Are you READY for your dream vacation home at the beach, harbor, or on the hill with stunning views?

Can you visualize cool ocean breezes, sand between your toes, a boat, kayak, or paddleboard beside your personal dock, right in your backyard?

Everything else looks and flows great, nice work!!

Phil Ranger
          Participant
            @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

Are you READY for your vacation home on the beach, in the harbor, or on the hill with stunning ocean/island views?

Can you visualize cool ocean breezes, sand between your toes, a boat, kayak, or paddleboard beside your personal dock, right in your backyard?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Phil Ranger, a 31-year real estate broker helping clients attain vacation home ownership along the coast of Ventura County, the most affordable & least populated coastal areas between San Francisco and San Diego! My experience, knowledge of the area, and strategies will save YOU time, money, and frustration.

Initially, we discuss what YOU are looking for, YOUR timeline, and YOUR budget. Next, we schedule a time to familiarize you with the area and what’s available. After that, get you pre-approved if necessary.

If you’re serious about a vacation home, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Looks super, @phil-ranger 🙂 great work revising!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.