3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Jason Pan
      Participant
        @pansja@gmail.com

I am having difficulty uploading the video from my camera. It says file too big. How shall I resolve it?
        <div>Thanks,</div>
        <div>Jason</div>

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @jason-pan, are you able to upload via YouTube and provide the link?

Jason Pan
          Participant
            @pansja@gmail.com

Hi Negeen,

I sent a link by emailing back. Maybe I shouldn’t use that? Here is the link: https://youtu.be/9MbPx86PVY8

Also not sure if i should get it but I got bcc’d your response to other people!

best,

jason

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you for sending the link, @jason-pan! You look sharp and very professional!!

Can you be at eye level with the camera? The reason for that is because it looks like you’re talking down to your potential clients. Maybe you could stack some books and prop your camera or computer on there.

I want you to practice 3 more times before you film so you come off a bit more engaging 😉 and speak up!

Other than that, a really nice job!!

Tag me in your revision, please!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.