1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Dan Oditt
      Participant
        @danieloditt@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

Sorry I had to leave the live call on Friday but I do want your feedback.

I just completed my revised LinkedIn profile & positioning for my ideal client. Could I please get your feedback. I really want my perfect client to be someone I can build a lasting relationship with and give them the ultimate in service for them.  I think this can work for clients who want to move to Arizona and also for clients that already live here. I give my all for everyone that I work with. I’d like to include some client testimonials but not sure where they should go. Maybe just one or two on my Profile section.

Other questions I have is how can I adapt this profile information to the Realtor prepared Webinar? I like the Realtor prepared webinar and think this new positioning could work for that. I give not only concierge service but I provide all my clients with a Home Warranty at no cost to them which could work with webinar. I’m trying really hard to speak use the You word alot.  The new positioning has lots to offer new clients and I don’t talk alot about real estate and put the emphasis on them.

Make-a-Stress-free-Move-toArizona-1

In addition I need to get my Realty Executives logo bigger on my profile so who should I contact for that?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-oditt-b06a656/

Attachments:
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.