1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dan Oditt
      Participant
        @danieloditt@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi

Sorry I had to leave the live call on Friday but I do want your feedback.

I just completed my revised LinkedIn profile & positioning for my ideal client. Could I please get your feedback. I really want my perfect client to be someone I can build a lasting relationship with and give them the ultimate in service for them.  I think this can work for clients who want to move to Arizona and also for clients that already live here. I give my all for everyone that I work with. I’d like to include some client testimonials but not sure where they should go. Maybe just one or two on my Profile section.

Other questions I have is how can I adapt this profile information to the Realtor prepared Webinar? I like the Realtor prepared webinar and think this new positioning could work for that. I give not only concierge service but I provide all my clients with a Home Warranty at no cost to them which could work with webinar. I’m trying really hard to speak use the You word alot.  The new positioning has lots to offer new clients and I don’t talk alot about real estate and put the emphasis on them.

Make-a-Stress-free-Move-toArizona

In addition I need to get my Realty Executives logo bigger on my profile so who should I contact for that?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-oditt-b06a656/

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dan-oditt, thank you for your post. A reminder that Sunday’s we are not in the office, so my apologies for the late response.

Here are my personal comments on your profile, and I’m sure @halle-eavelyn will have some wonderful feedback to share as well.

I really like the profile photo you have currently on LinkedIn rather than the one you emailed wanting to use. If you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, she can add a white background to the LinkedIn profile photo you have.

If you also email Lindsey, she can assist you with your banner image! Please email Lindsey by telling her your field of work, and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):
          I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want a TRUSTED and Local Arizona Realtor Who Will Find The Best Home For You? ☆ Your Concierge Realtor ☆☞MSG Me!

or you can fill this in:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Profile Content:
          What you have is great information, Dan but you need to remove the bullet points and write this in the format of a sales letter.

You can start off your About section with 3 pain point questions, and then you can detail how you help them, WHY they should work with you, and who you work with.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

GOOD call to action!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by n d.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.