Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Updated 30 SEC INFOMERCIAL- POSTING FOR REVIEW – Nelson Scott

7 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Nelson Scott 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Nelson Scott
      Participant
        @ncs212@hotmail.com

Looking for an alternative investment option?

• Are you Tired of getting disappointing returns on your investments?
        • Don’t have the time or energy to learn a complicated stock trading or money making strategy
        • Want to find a BETTER PLACE to allocate your capital BUT can’t?
        • Are you finally ready to get real returns on your hard earned money?

Why you should work with me

Essentially…

I allow you to focus on your business, career, and personal life goals INSTEAD wondering if your money is growing and safe.

and

I eliminate your STRESS of where to grow your money and provide consistent profits

Hello I’m Nelson Scott asset manager at Cratus Wealth Management

What do I do. “I Help PEOPLE Protect and Grow their Capital‼!

How do I do it. I trade commodity options

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Investors, Entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to grow their Hard-earned capital.

How am I different than my competitors:

* I provide guaranteed returns in writing
        * No lock-up periods.
        * No fees

If you are looking to protect and grow your money, generate consistent profits feel free to connect with me and I can tell you how I can help you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @nelson-scott!

Because this is a short infomercial, you want to make it short and informative. I tweaked it a bit below, just fill in the blanks.

I want you to choose only 3 of your pain point questions.

“If this sounds like something you’re dealing with or worried about …. I know exactly how to help! Hi, I’m @nelson-scott and I am a ________ helping clients __________.”

3-5 sentences HOW you help.

If you are looking to protect and grow your money, generate consistent profits ….call me TODAY at ______ or message me here on LI to see if we’re a good fit!

Nelson Scott
          Participant
            @ncs212@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for the feedback. Here is my update

Looking for an alternative investment option?

• Are you Tired of getting disappointing returns on your investments?
            • Don’t have the time or energy to learn a complicated stock trading or money making strategy
            • Want to find a BETTER PLACEto allocate your capital BUT can’t?

“If this sounds like something you’re dealing with or worried about …. I know exactly how to help! Hi, I’m Nelson Scott and I am an asset manager helping clients grow and protect their investments.”

I allow you to focus on your business, career, and personal life goals INSTEAD wondering if your money is growing and safe.

I provide consistent returns.

I eliminate your STRESS of where to invest your hard earned money.

If you are looking to protect and grow your money, generate consistent profits ….call me TODAY at 305 823 2382 or message me here on LI to see how I can help you.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@nelson-scott, you nailed it! Fantastic work, I’m so excited to see this recorded!!! 🙂

Nelson Scott
              Participant
                @ncs212@hotmail.com

Thanks I will record soon.

Nelson Scott
                Participant
                  @ncs212@hotmail.com

Hi,

Here is my infomercial, Definitely out of of my comfort zone with this. But I appreciate you pushing me and all your support.

Attachments:

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @nelson-scott!! First off, I’m SO proud of you. That is how we grow as humans, we get out of the comfort zone!

You have a really great voice, you just need to stop whispering and talk louder 😉

• If you filmed on your phone, turn the phone horizontally
                    • I want you to practice in front of a mirror 3 times or until you are more comfortable talking on camera, and don’t be afraid to smile! You can also film in front of a window for better lighting.
                    • Go to ‘dashboard’ and then click on ‘program module’ —> click on ‘transformational business strategy module’ and search for ‘video tips” and that is a great video on how to film your infomercial!

Nice work!

Nelson Scott
                    Participant
                      @ncs212@hotmail.com

will do it…Thanks again

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.