Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Unable to Access Realtor Fast Track Section

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Jean Cameron 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Julia Horton
      Participant
        @julia@askjuliahorton.com

Hi Negreen,

I can’t access the Realtor fast track session (it’s grayed out).  Was looking for help on my headline in the mindset section specific to Realtors.    Is this because I haven’t completed module 2?  Thank you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @julia-horton! I will tag our tech guru, @erik-wilhelmsson to see if he can assist with this. Additionally, below is a great headline you can use as a realtor. And to answer your other question, once you complete Module 1, Module 2 will automatically unlock for you! Lastly, if you have technical glitch questions pertaining to lessons not opening up, please email us at help@coredm.com 

Realtor Headline EXAMPLE:

Want To SELL Your Property For TOP Dollar Without Stress?☆EXPERT Business Advisor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ MSG Me!

OR

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Erik Wilhelmsson
          Keymaster
            @erik.wilhelmsson@coredm.com

Thank you @negeen-dargahi and you should be all set @julia-horton to access the Realtor Fast Track section.

Hope that helps and make it a great day!

Erik

Julia Horton
            Participant
              @julia@askjuliahorton.com

Thank you both!

Jean Cameron
              Participant
                @jean.cameronsmith@gmail.com

Hello..I’m unable to access theRealtor Fast Track section and Transformational Business Strategy videos.  Thanks jean

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.