Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Types of Premium (paid) memberships LinkedIn

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by DeDe Dickinson 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

DeDe Dickinson
      Participant
        @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hello,

I have had the free version of LinkedIn, it appears that I will need a Premium version. When I go in there are several different types of paid plans. I think the one I want is the Business Premium. Can someone tell me if that’s correct?

Thanks!

DeDe

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @dede-dickinson, welcome to the program! In my opinion, I would wait until you get to the 2nd Module and then assess if you need an upgraded version of LinkedIn. Matt will go through all of your options in that module 🙂

DeDe Dickinson
            Participant

Ok, thanks for that, I just sent you the link to my profile and a few other questions

DeDe Dickinson
            Participant

Hi Nageen,

I know I sent you three different questions today but one was to review my LinkedIn Headline and Summary. I think maybe I didn’t send you the link?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dede-dickinson/

I’d appreciate your review and comments! Thanks, I am sure you are a very busy lady with all the people in this program! I’m quite impressed that you have gotten back to me so quickly!

DeDe

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.