Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (9.25.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

8 replies, 7 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 9.25.18

Danny Fernandez
        Participant
          @danny@premiereres.com

Hi, everyone!

I was watching the videos about sales navigator and specifically in module 2 lesson 5Ā Sales Navigator Groups I realized my version is totally different. Is this because I have another version or is this because the bottoms have changed since you made the video? I could not apply “filter people by”…

Maybe, this is a silly question but I want to be sure I am in the same version as you guys.

Thank you,

Ann Lovett Baird
          Participant
            @ann@lovettconsulting.com

Do you have recommendation for an automated appointment maker. Where I send people a link to my calendar to choose a time that is available? šŸ™‚ LOTS of appts to keep up with. šŸ™‚

Kathryn Rimstidt
            Participant
              @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

Not sure if I will be there on the call tomorrow, but I did have a question and wasn’t sure if posting here or directly writing you, Negeen, @negeen-dargahi, was better:

To get connected with someone without using InMail, asking a connection to introduce you is something I believe has been brought up.Ā  Is there a recommended wording if the shared connection is a new connection who perhaps hasn’t even responded to you at all yet?Ā  Or would you not recommend asking in that case, but only if it’s a shared connection you feel is deeper.

Thanks!,

Kathryn

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kathryn-rimstidt, we answered your question at Sep.25 / 20min in.

April Scales
                Participant
                  @aprilscalesrealestate@gmail.com

How can I listen to the past calls?

Tony Liddic
                    Keymaster
                      @tony@coredm.com

@april-scalesĀ I believe @negeen-dargahiĀ replied to your other post on this but wanted to make sure it was here too…

HiĀ  @april-scales, here is how to listen to past liveĀ call recordings:

• click on ā€˜dashboardā€™ on the left side of the screen
                      • click on ā€˜hecpĀ programā€™
                      • when you see the modules, scroll the bottom to find ā€œLive Q&A Call Recordingsā€
                      • there, you will find the recording for the allotted date

Please let me know if you have any trouble finding thisĀ 🙂

Here is a direct link to the recordings too –Ā http://app.hecp.com/hecp/hecp-live-call-recordings/

Audley Clarke
                    Participant
                      @AC11BC@AOL.COM

I CANNOT SIGN INTO MY LINK-IN

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.