Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (8.7.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

6 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Matt test 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 8.7.18

Dan Mena
        Participant
          @djmena001@gmail.com

Hi guys,

I will be out of the country till August 23rd.

Halle was going to put me in contact with her guy for Facebook ads but have not heard back from her. Speak soon and thanks.

Dan

Thomas Rasmussen
          Participant
            @tom@tomrasmussen.com

Hi,

I had a great conversation with @Dye (Diane). She’s not listed.  @halle-eavelyn  Can you make sure she gets this.

I was at a park.  We had discussed my informercial & decided I needed to make a recording from where I was.  So here it is.

https://youtu.be/_YDhjmyZqD4

Tom

Susan Hooper
            Participant
              @susanhooperre@gmail.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 8.7.18

I have completed Lesson 3 and have tried for a couple of hours to post my “Trojan Horse” questions.  I’ve looked at many of the videos, some of them twice.   I feel really stupid!  I pushed the “Support Forms” link and can’t find where to post and send my questions.

I know I’m falling behind.  I probably should have stared this program at a later date.  My broker is moving our office to another location at the end of this month.  I have been busy packing up and making sure all my advertising has the new address.  In addition, I am very envolved with the Lake County Republican Executive Committee and we have been doing door to door canvassing and voter registration events for the primary election on August 28th.  Voter registration for the primary ended on Monday.  I should have some relief from  election duties until the general election in November.  So sorry, I really want to make this work for me.

My stress levels are really up.    However, I really enjoyed Halle’s talk on “Mind Setting”.  I really wanted to taste that chocolateI  Had none in the house.  I even checked my son’s medicine cabinet to see if he had some ExLax.  I remember that it was chocolate and years ago when I was young one of my friends made brownies with it.

Trying to find humor in everything.

Sue Hooper

Jeanette Uptain
              Participant
                @jeanetteuptain@yahoo.com

@matt-barcus
                Hi Matt, I don’t know if anyone else is having this same issue. All your videos on Sales Navigator and on Upgraded Sales Navigator, you cut in and out. The video stops and starts stops and starts through the entire video. It is really hard to get through it.
                Jeanette Uptain

Matt test
                  Keymaster
                    @matt@coredm.com

@jeanette-uptain

Hi Jeanette,

Most likely the issue has to do with your internet speed.  However, I will get with @tony-liddic today and we will send you links to your email so you can just download the Sales Navigator videos to your computer and watch them from there.   So please check your email this afternoon for those links!

Matt

Susan Patterson
                  Participant
                    @susan@pattersold.com

Hi wont be able to stay long on the meeting today.

Wanted to know if there was a cheat sheet per’say that outlines the required must-have profile settings

for example under Privacy; I have the Sharing Profile Edits set to NO until I have my profile page developed so my connections won’t be notified everytime I change something in my profile.

How others see your profile and network information; How others see your LinkedIn activity; How LinkedIn uses your data, etc…

Thank You,

Susan

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.