Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (8.28.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

8 replies, 8 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 8.28.18

nancy anderson
        Participant
          @nancy@bayareaeliteproperties.com

@anthony-simonie; @halle-eavelyn

how do I know who has responded to my Q1?   I don’t watch my LinkedIn account on weekends (time to recharge and spend time with family) … how do I know when I go back in on Monday morning if anyone has and who has responded to Q1?

I’m lost 🙁

Dan Mena
          Participant
            @djmena001@gmail.com

Hi guys,

1. We used to be able to go to LinkedIn and on the right side of the profile was that persons contact list that if we clicked on the list we could connect with that persons contacts, as in real estate contacts. It appears we can no longer do that. Any suggestions as to where we can go to do the same thing?
            2. Is there any way we can export our LinkedIn contacts to my Gmail contact list?

Thanks,

Dan

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@dan-mena

Hi Dan!

You can still see the connections of your 1st connections if they have that visibility turned on. When you are on their profile, to the right of the MESSAGE button, it will say “See Connections (500+)”.  If it just says “500+ connections” then you cannot click to see it.

And yes, you can export your connections emails and import them into gmail!  Go to your Linkedin settings to export them and in gmail, I am not sure where you import them (I don’t use gmail).  A simple google search should show you how to import them though!

ROBERT SLOOP
              Participant
                @RSLOOP@KAIZEN-MANAGEMENT.COM

How can we blast a posting to all contacts and groups on linkedIn

Danny Fernandez
                Participant
                  @danny@premiereres.com

Hi, I would like to know what time is the live Q&A call questions today?

Sahar Andrade
                  Participant
                    @sahar.andrade@gmail.com

Hi:

I sent an email to support email asking that I will be put on the notifications for the Q&A calls and Halle transformation calls didn;t get a response

I am not receiving any- Thank you

Sahar

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tony-liddic, would you mind turning on the notifications on the live Q&A calls for @sahar-andrade? Thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.