Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (8.21.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

12 replies, 11 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 8.21.18

Cecilia Najdowski
        Participant
          @ceci2015sa@gmail.com

I am getting confused. Today, my partner Bruce Graham received this email about sending in questions for tomorrow’s Q&A call; I did not receive it. Bruce sent it to me. Why did I not receive it directly?

I submitted the Client Profile for feedback. Where should I look for that feedback? To date, I have seen nothing.

Does HECP have a pdf document about how to get back to the place I left in a lesson without having to review the lesson from the beginning?

My best learning style is asking questions and getting immediate feedback. Does this program offer that option? Right now I am asking my partner, Bruce, but he is new so it is like the blind leading the blind.

How long after the call does it take for the recording to be available? Sometimes when the speaker is talking I am trying to take notes but the speaking is too fast for me to take complete notes so I stay stuck until the recording comes out.

I would like to get feedback on the work I did last night on my Profile Accelerator before posting to LinkedIn. My stories seem too personal and primary school education oriented.  I’m not sure how to re-focus them so that they promote the real estate investing business in which I work today.

Bruce Graham
          Participant
            @bgraham1121@gmail.com

When crafting my LinkedIn profile, I like to check out how other students have implemented the coaching in their profiles. Is there a way to get a list of the other members and their LinkedIn profile urls?

I am making a career shift from Private Detective who before that was a psychotherapist to a real estate investor. The vast majority of my triumphs were as an Investigator. How do I make the skills that I used there transferable to my new career where my experience is so limited?

I have a meeting Tuesday and will not be on the call but I will eagerly await the recording. How long before it becomes available?

Neil McGlone
            Participant
              @neilmcglone@legalshieldassociate.com

Is there a tutorial on how to download your contacts from LinkedIn and place them in the spreadsheet provided following the lesson on reaching out to your contacts?

Glo reber
              Participant
                @glolreber@aol.com

4 questions for realtors – After you touch base with another realtor, what follow-up do you use to stay in touch,other than a promise to  do referrals?  Thank you!!

Ann Sansbury
                Participant
                  @extramile247@gmail.com

Tony,

Is there a list of Realtor Questions for the Pre-Call Qualification Sample Questions, or should we propbably just tailor it for our market?  Also is there some magic number of questions we should be asking? Thanks for getting me back into the website: )

Ciao for now,

Ann

Thomas Rasmussen
                  Participant
                    @tom@tomrasmussen.com

Hi,

I’ve been sending out a ton (100 s) of Q1.  My message stream in LinkedIN is huge.  What have you found to be the best way to track those that have responded. Does Navigator offer any options I long this line? ie folders, etc….

Susan Hooper
                    Participant
                      @susanhooperre@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sue-hooper-b7312a100/

Originally, I was going to drive up to Ohio with my sister.  We lived in Cincinati when we were kids and thought it would be fun to see our old house on Price Hill.  We have decided to fly up and rent a car when we get some time to explore.  We are leaving Saturday afternoon.  I have my flight information and have made my room reservation for the Summit.   Who do I sentthis information to?

nancy anderson
                      Participant
                        @nancy@bayareaeliteproperties.com

Good Morning,

Last week @halle-eavelyn had agreed to create a call ‘specific to REALTORS’ … I have not heard anything more about this being scheduled 🙁   Has a time for this been set?

Frances Schlosstein
                        Participant
                          @fschlosstein@gmail.com

Two things.

1-  I have not received  feedback on my Hero story submitted last week.  Submitted it in the forum section in Word as I made additional changes after filling out the online template

2-I am in the process of filling out my campaign  plan…. and could use some feedback…especially as to my anchor  sequence when I do not get response.

Neil McGlone
                          Participant
                            @neilmcglone@legalshieldassociate.com

Is there a tutorial on how to download your contacts from LinkedIn and place them in the spreadsheet provided following the lesson on reaching out to your contacts?

n d
                              Keymaster
                                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @neil-mcglone! This question was answered on the Live Q&A call on 8/21. Please go to the recording – all the questions were answered in the order they were received. To find the recording:

It is in the Live Q&A Call Recordings module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD)

• go to dashboard
                                • click on program
                                • click on the module that says “Live Q&A Call Recordings”

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.