Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (7.10.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

7 replies, 8 voices Last updated by Thomas Dale 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 7.10.18

Cynthia Johnson
        Participant
          @southsidecindy@gmail.com

LinkedIn Background photo question:

Unfortunately, I will not be on the live call.  I’m looking forward to hearing the answer on the recording.

The immediate reason I joined this program is to find a buyer for a specific home I currently have listed for a very short time before the listing is given to another company with a perceived larger marketing reach. This home is loaded with custom features, has a private pool and is located in Eagle’s Landing Country Club which has great amenities.

I have a current agreement with this one seller that limits my ability to take outside listings or take buyers who contact me to listings that he does not own.

I also represent him at another gated community which is an Epcon Franchise called The Meadows at Jodeco with amenities. It is located very near the country club and since the public can join the club for golf, tennis, fine dining, etc. many of the residents at The Meadows at Jodeco do just that.)

We have a few spec homes in various stages of construction, occasional resales and primarily build pre-sells. (Attached and detached condos – geared to active adults but not age restricted. All exterior maintenance is included. Prices range from $205,000 – $325,000.)

What is your coaching as to the type of background photo to use to attract buyers for $1,250,000 and our nearby luxurious single level living condos?

Both communities feel resort-like and offer similar lifestyles just very different price points.

Thanks in advance!

Sharon wu Wu
          Participant
            @realtorbot@gmail.com

Hi, I won’t be able to attend any Q&A session this week.  FYI I am still moving on my HeroWebinar target the Land and multi-family (land priority) market.  Got many questions and desperate in need of help.

1. The Notification will not change to unread after I read the message.

2. The research demographic tool handout looks very different than the current Quantcast site.

When I put in my competitors’  websites, they all show no demographics data.

Sites I put in:  Loopnet.com, Ten-x.com, Landwatch.com

3. When I use the Caring.com for research, there is no audience interests tab.   Which one do we suppose to look for?

4. I did find the General interests provide similar data to the pictures on page 5.   How do we know what’s the number of the affinity index to look for?  3x? 5x? 7x?

5. I can’t find the “sites” tab either.  Where do we suppose find the competitors site?

6. What’s the purpose for the keyword search?

7. Shall I use the google AdWords or any other tools instead of the Quantcast or Alexa for keyword search?

8. Is there any other tools you recommend for the demographic search since Quantcast does not return any result?

Thank you and looking forward to the answers.

Attachments:

HECP Admin
              Participant
                @

Hi @sharon-wu,

The websites will change sometimes and unfortunately it looks like Quantcast has. An alternative is similarweb.com

Here’s what I would recommend…

Forego the competitive research methods you are working on for that module and get back to the basics for LinkedIn prospecting and building your marketing assets.

You’re making great progress!

Anthony

Frances Schlosstein
              Participant
                @fschlosstein@gmail.com

I have sales navigator and I have LinkedIn premium.  The last couple of weeks I have added 100 new linked contacts each week.  I have done the invitation through linkedin.  Do my linked in contacts automatically carry over to Sales Navigator as I am not seeing this.  If not, how can I create a mass migrate of my new linked-ins and also clarify what accounts:

thanks,

Frances

Ronald Wardell
                Participant
                  @rwardell@accessaip.com

Thoughts on new headline please.   ⭐Want to Protect your Family, Business, or Retirement Account Without Paying Too Much?⭐I’ll Help You! 👉 Message Me!

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

@cindy-johnson – @kent-littlejohn had a GREAT response for you 1 hour into the call!  Listen to the WHOLE response, and then email lindsey@core-dm.com with your images and any text you’d like to use!

Thomas Dale
                    Participant
                      @tomdale52@gmail.com

Kent wanted us to start immediately to contact my connections with the basic question of what their business was, thank you for contacting me, etc. My current contacts have nothing to do with my core business of art. How do you help find the contacts for my target audience of the hospitality business when non of my connections have anything to do with that business sector. There is a presumption here that all your contacts are potential buyers but my connections have nothing to do with art needs. How do you help me find connections with my target audience?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.