Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (6.5.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

9 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 6.5.18

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie  @halle-eavelyn  @alison-liddic @phil-hall  @negeen-dargahi  @diane-hansen  @jennifer-martin

Pat Ford
        Participant
          @pat.ford@crye-leike.com

I have my profile ready to submit, and was not sure exactly where to post it. I now have a link to send it. When will it be acknowledged after it is posted.

Pat Ford

Angela McCants
          Participant
            @mccants10@gmail.com

@matt-barcus  After starting a rapport with a group member – when do you recommend connecting – so that the 15 messages aren’t used up as quickly?

Dan Mena
            Participant
              @djmena001@gmail.com

Can’t get my Hero Story to upload to my LinkedIn profile.

Sent a copy to Linsey, Anthony and Matt. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Dan

Sharon wu Wu
              Participant
                @realtorbot@gmail.com

I wasn’t able to attend Tuesday’s meeting.  I have an office meeting every Tuesday at the same time.

I have my Hero story part 1 done.  I sent it over to be reviewed, but no response yet.

Should I just go ahead and publish it on my LinkedIn page?

On the Trust factor automation module, question regarding to the sample HECP client journey,
                <p style=”margin: 0in; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 11.0pt;”>What’s the difference between call booking calendar page and call application page, application reminder and call reminder?</p>

HECP Admin
                  Participant
                    @

Hi @sharon-wu!

Go ahead and follow the instructions in the next steps video in the Hero Story Module. It’s under the what to do next tab. You’ll be getting feedback from your peers, associates, past clients and/or family members.

Once you do that, you’ll make any changes you feel appropriate and then publish it to LinkedIn.

You can also review the example hero stories we discussed in the module and on the weekly call to put the finishing touches on your initial draft as well.

Great work taking action on this!

Laura Barker
                  Participant
                    @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

Some technical LI questions:

1. Can you delete a published LI article after it is published?
                    2. Can you post a pdf on LI as part of a regular update? I only see option to post image or video.  I need an image that has a link on it.  I have it in pdf format but LI won’t let me select it.
                    1. How can I see who has viewed/clicked on my article?
                    2. How can I post things w/ a pretty background color to make them stand out?
                    1. Is there a similar program for FB?

Ann Sansbury
                    Participant
                      @extramile247@gmail.com

Ok, so I have been sending Linked in connection requests, yesterday I checked how many were outstanding.  There were 2556.  I have searched and tried to connect with probate and divorce lawyers, funeral directors and therapists as I pivoted as per my mid-term call and very few have responded.  When they do, I ask “What is your core business for 2018?”, the response is minimal, I did connect with one lawyer and he set up a meeting, he was very nice and said he would pass on my information to other lawyers in his firm, as his profile says probate and divorce but that is the firm, he specializes in Business Litigation.

Yesterday I withdrew 2300 of the connection requests and I am looking for some sage words of wisdom.  I have watched Halle’s Hero Story Video as well as the NLP, What, Why, How and What if video and feel like I’m doing something wrong.  So in an attempt to continue to be positive and water my positive tree I’m looking for ideas.  I tell the universe each day what I plan to accomplish out loud.  I meditate daily, I understand the massive imperfect action concept but I am coming up nil! I attend the mindset calls and listen for ideas that may assist my path and I believe that I need to go where there is no path and leave a trail, yet I am not seeing results and yes, I am encouraged by others results and yes I want some of that for me, just looking I guess, for one more pivot.  In real estate we are selling our ability to deliver results, it’s not like we have a tangible product like insurance, or a financial investment portfolio to sell. I am still woking with buyers and sellers yet I haven’t experienced those results related to the program. So, any thoughts?  I will be on the call today, but will have to go into a meeting, so depending on when you get to the questions will determine if I am still on.  In the meantime I will go back and work on my hero story. Ciao for now! Ann

Pat Ford
                      Participant
                        @pat.ford@crye-leike.com

Is the Hero story part of your profile? Where is it to be posted?

Halle Eavelyn
                          @halle@coredm.com

@pat-ford we address this regularly on the call – post it as an article – I THINK we talked about it today but not sure if you posted in time.  You can review the call recording starting around 75 min in to see what we talked about today if you had already gotten off the call.

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.