Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (5.29.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 5.29.18

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie  @halle-eavelyn  @alison-liddic @phil-hall  @negeen-dargahi  @diane-hansen  @jennifer-martin

Sharon wu Wu
        Participant
          @realtorbot@gmail.com

Sorry, I can not come to the call today.  I am still struggling with my hero story, need some help.

1.  I filled out my hero story accelerator.  When I read it myself, it’s pretty lengthy and boring except the question “What are the external obstacles does the hero face and how does the hero overcome them? [Outer conflict]”.  It took me long time to write the part 1 for that question, so I wrote a brief sentence to remind me what will be in part 2 and part 3.  How do I make those boring bullet points from question 1- 11’s answer into a fun “story”?  Or should I just skip all the questions and write the story just using the question 12 and 13?

2. My mid-term call was cancelled.  You mentioned that as soon as I finished my first draft, book the mid-term call again.  Where can I find the link to book the call after I finish my first draft?  I didn’t see any link from the cancellation email.

Attachments:

Susan Patterson
          Participant
            @susan@pattersold.com

Hello!  This is Susan Patterson from Minnetonka MN and I am a Real Estate agent and brand new to the HEC program.

Looking forward to working this.

Have a questions about creating the Customer Avatar…I did search the support forum but need more clarification.  My niche I have chosen to work with are Seller’s Downsizing and have multiple customers who I enjoy working with.

Do I answer these questions based on what I think or thought or…what they think or thought of the relationship during the sale process?   Help me get my thinking straight.

Thank You

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @susan-patterson – you are welcome to come to the call, and here’s the answer to your question! Answer as if YOU are the client  -the Avatar is designed to get you in the frame of mind AS THEM.  And… watch my Customer Avatar video in the Transformational Business Strategy module – from your modules dashboard, scroll down to the bottom middle and click on the icon.  The videos are all in alphabetical order.  Catch you on the calls!!

Hi, @sharon-wu – sorry you can’t be on the call tomorrow!!  Here’s the direct link to book your midterm call with your Transformational Business Strategist, Jennifer Martin: https://highendclient.com/midterm-call-jennifer

Regarding your Hero Story, the whole thing can be a single lesson you learned, a theme that has emerged through multiple stories, or more of a bio.  BUT what’s important is that you identify the WHY – why are you telling your Hero Story? What is it you want your clients to know about you when they are done reading? What is it that is universal – how will others relate to you and say, “Hey, that was me, too!” What are the lessons or the things that made you who you are today? THOSE are the pieces of your own Hero Story that will make you a HERO to your clients!

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@sharon-wu, also, about 24 min into the call today, Kent addressed your question – check out the recording in the Q&A recordings module (from the main module dashboard, scroll down!)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.
            Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.