Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (5.22.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

15 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Carolyn M Johnson 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 5.22.18

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie  @halle-eavelyn @alison-liddic @phil-hall  @negeen-dargahi  @diane-hansen  @jennifer-martin

Laura Barker
        Participant
          @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

how do I private message someone on the new platform?

Tony Liddic
            Keymaster
              @tony@coredm.com

Private messaging is currently disabled. There were a few bugs that made the feature virtually unusable for our purposes here.

Laura Barker
            Participant
              @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

also, how do I add friends? I have some but it has mostly been pure luck! LOL

Tony Liddic
                Keymaster
                  @tony@coredm.com

@laura-barker you can click on another member’s name which will take you to their profile page. From there, you should see the Add Friend button.

Attachments:

Ronald Wardell
                Participant
                  @rwardell@accessaip.com

Can I get a breakout room with Negeen tomorrow?

Anneliese Schwyter
                  Participant
                    @Anneliese.schwyter@floridamoves.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 5.22.18

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @alison-liddic @phil-hall @negeen-dargahi @diane-hansen @jennifer-martin

Has LinkedIn Sales Navigator changed how they allow you to connect. Before I was able to do a search and then connect to 2nd by hovering over the 3 dots on the right hand side and klick on connect. Now I can’t connect anymore, I always get the reply ” your invitation could not be sent try later”. Are you aware of any changes?

Matt test
                      Keymaster
                        @matt@coredm.com

@anneliese-schwyter

Hi Anneliese!  So it could be a couple things.  One, LinkedIn could have been experiencing an issue at the time.  However, if you are still experiencing the issue, I would guess that is NOT the issue.  So the other thing to check is the number of Sent invites you have pending.  If you go to LinkedIn, then click on “My Network” at the top, you will see “Invitations”.  Click on “Manage All” next to “Invitations”, then switch from “Received” to “Sent”.  In your Sent invitations, you will see how many outstanding Invitations you have.  If you have a lot outstanding, I would scroll through the list and start withdrawing your older ones.

Shelley Shakes
                      Participant
                        @shelley.shakes@cbnorcal.com

When I go to my home page and look at my Network, it now is filled with “People you may know”. I now search through my connections for managers, CEO, Partner etc… seems like there must be an easier way.

Matt test
                          Keymaster
                            @matt@coredm.com

@shelley-shakes

Hi Shelley!  There is an easier way than just scrolling through your list of connections! All you need to do is a simple advanced search on LinkedIn.  When in the advanced search, simply choose “1st Connections” from the Connections filter.  When you choose that filter, it will limit your search results to be your 1st connections only.  From there, all you need to do is plug in the different titles in the “Title” search filter (like CEO, Manager, etc.).

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

I would like to know how to respond to connections. After 1st question – quick question, What is you core business? Connections come back with the answers to where they are located and then ask how they can help me in my real estate business.. where do I go with this?

anna mari Losito
                            Participant
                              @realtorannamarie@gmail.com

I was looking for the 4 questions specifically designed for realtors.  My ideal clients are baby boomers (55+) who are looking to sell their large estate home and downsize into an all inclusive adult resort community.  What is your core business just doesn’t help me find people wanting to sell their home.  Another realtor asked this question and was replied with “see the posts for 4 perfect questions for realtors”  but I can not find it in the forum.

Carolyn M Johnson
                              Participant
                                @cjohnson@tworld.com

Hope I am doing this correctly, I am now finished with the hero story.  How and where do I send it for review?

Carolyn M Johnson
                                Participant
                                  @cjohnson@tworld.com

So you don’t review it before I publish it on linked in?

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.