Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (5.1.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

9 replies, 7 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 5.1.18

@kent-littlejohn
        @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @alison-liddic @phil-hall @negeen-dargahi @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen

Monica Severson
        Participant
          @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

Good morning, not a question, more of an fyi. I tried the hero story accelerator again as discussed trying to put in more in an outline form. Once again when I got to the end it all disappeared. What I have noticed is this is happening if I walk away from it. The first time and the second time I walked away for approx. 5 min and when I went back and hit the next button it just froze and locked up. I just don’t want this happening to someone else. So, what I have done is just put bogus info in the accelerator so that it would at least email me the outline so I can use that as a guide for the hero story. Thanks

Tony Liddic
            Keymaster
              @tony@coredm.com

Thanks @monica-severson. We’re looking into replacements for the auto-save functionality.

Note to all: To be safe, please copy/paste all data entered into any Accelerators or Slide Builders into a Word document on your computer.

Dian Taylor
            Participant
              @dtaylor@westusa.com

Hi All! I’m new here and trying to get use to the programs “way of doing things”, including here. I have in my notes from the initial discussion with Chris, that the group meeting for this morning is 11 am EST…. that would be now (where I am in AZ), but no one was there. ?? The technical orientation email states the same. Am I suppose to wait, or is there a change I’m not aware of? Please advise, anyone.

Thanks!

Dian

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dian-taylor, if you ever feel lost with the technical aspect of the program, I do weekly orientations calls to help you out!

Mon: 11am EST
                  Wed: 5pm EST

Please click on this link from your computer –>
                  <p class=”p1″>https://zoom.us/j/4496238008</p>

Dian Taylor
                Participant
                  @dtaylor@westusa.com

I used the link provided in the technical orientation email received yesterday. At 8:17am, it’s still stating to wait for the host to begin the meeting. Negeen is the host. Do I have a bad link? Not sure what to do here… Will someone let me know? Thank you! Dian

Ronald Wardell
                  Participant
                    @rwardell@accessaip.com

Try this link https://zoom.us/j/443649461

HECP Admin
                    Participant
                      @

Test @tony-liddic

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.