Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (4.3.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

7 replies, 8 voices Last updated by Matt test 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 4.3.18

@kent-littlejohn
        @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @phil-hall @alison-liddic @negeen-dargahi @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen

Dan Mena
        Participant
          @djmena001@gmail.com

To whom do I send my hero story for review?

Thanks,

Dan

Laura Barker
          Participant
            @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

I would like some help with language to get referrals from connections.  I know I am not coming close to maximizing business from referrals.  I think I probably have a mindset issue regarding this also.

Also, is there a way to “like” a post?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Laura Barker.

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

It’s almost a week since i signed up.  I spend more than 7hours already but didn’t even finished the day 1.  Is that normal or what did I do wrong?  I can not join the call today.  Any tips how to speed it up might help. Thanks.

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

@sharon-wu Check out the answer at 1 hour 28 min into the call.  And NO WORRIES!!!  The new platform is reorganized and will help take these fears away. Keep taking Massive Imperfect Action and know that you are doing it right!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

Sharon Melnick
                Participant
                  @sharon@sharonmelnick.com

I am just getting started – I have a question about my LI profile- I have two ‘buyers’ – one is a corporate buyer the other is the individual woman who would be interested in my program to get her promoted.

I just came off a month of meeting lots of corporate buyers at conferences so I want them to see my LI profile that speaks to creating a pipeline in their company, etc. But I’m also about to start a program to enroll women in a coaching program.  What do I do?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.