Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (12.4.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

11 replies, 8 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 12.4.18

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

What is a good question to ask when you are dealing with employee benefits?

When you are connecting with Small Business owners or HR people.

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

What is the best strategy to turn things from what seems personal to business?

Nara Rakhmetova
            Participant
              @nara@nara.realtor

HI everyone,

I have a question on webinar and will do my best to be present.

So I used the template you guys created for realtors. Do I really need to host it and use leadpages etc.? I am having difficulty understanding where I would be advertising the webinar to drive traffic to it enough to justify the hosting and leadpages ongoing costs. THank you!

Monica Severson
              Participant
                @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

Good morning, I am using the canned webinar but am unclear on how to  utilize this now in order to drive my business. It is posted on my LI profile, what else do I need to do at this point. Thank you

Sammy Tovar
                Participant
                  @sammy@sdhac.com

Good morning!

I’ve reached the commercial use limit on LI again (in less than 48 hours into December)! I was only using Boolean searches.  I’m wondering if LI has changed their format and I need to bite the bullet and upgrade or if I’m doing something wrong?

Also, in the past week, I’ve sent out 74 connections, 12 Q1 (connections), 2 Q2, 1 Q3 and have had 1 sales call.  I have NOT changed my 4 questions. I’ve been connecting with 50% COI to my ideal client and 50% ideal client focused. Would this be a typical response rate for Realtors or do I need to figure out a better way to reach my ideal client?

As always, your insight is much appreciated!

Cheers, Amanda & Sammy

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sammy-tovar-2, ideally you are sending out 17-23 Q1 a day for 2 weeks to get an accurate stat of how your questions are doing.

I’d like you to do this and see if there are any changes – if not, we can revisit your profile and see if there’s anything we can fix there.

Hope this helps!

Cindy Perttu
                    Participant
                      @results@cindyperttu.com

My schedule does not work out for the calls.  I am going on vacation and would like all the texts and emails put on hold until I get back on the 22nd.  I will not have cell service or internet.

Thanks,

Cindy

Carolyn M Johnson
                      Participant
                        @cjohnson@tworld.com

I am confused on the webinar portion.,  it appears that we are setting up several different software programs. I need a higher level overview of how this all works so that I understand it. It seems that I am buying two or three different programs and I haven’t even decided on what my webinar will be. Also I see above in the questions that there is A webinar for real estate agents. Where might I find this canned presentation? Perhaps I can alter it for business brokerage, please let me know.

Carolyn M Johnson
                        Participant
                          @cjohnson@tworld.com

I tried to place the link for my LinkedIn into the High End program as the video shows by Allison. When I put the link in, it disappears after I hit save. Can someone please help with that?

Gae Callaway
                          Participant
                            @gaelord@gmail.com

When working on the Laura 20, what seems to be the time period when you see results?

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.