Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (12.18.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

9 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Matt test 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 12.18.18

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

Where do you  put the hero story?

Jennifer Davis
          Participant
            @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@tony-liddic

1. As a high-end residential realtor, what groups should I target on Linkedin?
            2. I like the concept of benefit marketing, and need some ideas of what I can offer my connections other than my service? I automatically think referrals, but we have inhouse Lenders, Closing Attorneys, and Insurance agents that we are “STONGLY” encouraged to use.  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much.

Tuesdays we have corporate sales meetings so I often have to miss Tuesdays calls.

Jennifer Davis

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
            Participant
              @allyrose586@gmail.com

I have completed my hero story accelerator, how do I submit for review? is the next step putting that story accelerator into a story to put on your link? I am a bit stuck! help! Thanks.

@anthony-simonie

@halle-eavelyn

@tony-liddic

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
              Participant
                @allyrose586@gmail.com

how do I put a system for my team together, Halle mentioned in her videos, what exactly are the steps I should start with?

@halle-eavelyn

Monica Severson
                Participant
                  @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

Hello, I have uploaded my webinar to you tube but it when I copy and paste the link to send to my data base it starts in the middle when you click the link. Negeen gave me some instructions on how to fix it, after following them exactly it did not change anything. Please help as I would really like to utilize this. Thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.