Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions Tuesday (12.11.18) Live Q&A Call Questions

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Tony Liddic
      Keymaster
        @tony@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 12.11.18

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

I don’t  seem to be  getting  any connections  that are biz related.   What do I need to change.  I do more than 20 most days with  great to connect and the focus bit. Gae

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

I added another paragraph to the base on my profile. Not sure if it “took” I did save it.

Gae Callaway
            Participant
              @gaelord@gmail.com

I have an infographic that Small Business Development Center did for me and I am wondering if there is some way I can use it here?  Who should I send it too?  Lindsey didn’t seem to know about it.

Jennifer Davis
              Participant
                @jdavisprop@comcast.net

Hey Tony!

I have a corporate event tomorrow that is going to prevent by participating in the call. I do have a question, however, and it is this: What groups do you suggest realtors join on Linkedin? I have several hobbies that I thought I could use – such as horses, travel, dog rescue groups, but that did not seem to work.

I look forward to listening to the call after it is recorded.

Thanks,

Jennifer

HECP Admin
                  Participant
                    @

@jen-davis Please listen to recording at 39 min mark for the answer.

Anthony

Rich Steffen
                  Participant
                    @rich@core1team.com

#1 Difficulty in creating my Avatar. I am about making relationships with people that can refer me repeatedly, but are not my end client. The referral source I have had the most luck with is family practice attorneys. From them I get clients dealing with family estates, divorce, bankruptcy and all have to sell and/or buy a home. If I use an attorney as my avatar then age, gender and possibly income don’t mean anything andI don’t have any choice over the type of client they refer to me other than they all share the need of a family practice attorney.   So is my avatar the attorney or the end client they will refer me to?

#2 – In the Support Forum I watched Halle’s Master Class on Avatars. I posted the above question at the bottom of the page that had Halle’s recording. Got no response to my question/post from Halle, or anyone else, so I e-mailed Halle at COREDM.com. Halle’s response was for me to watch the tutorials on how to post in the forum and made no response to my question/post. So I watched them all again and from what I could gather I posted my question in the right place. What gives?

Gae Callaway
                    Participant
                      @gaelord@gmail.com

Similar problem.  I am getting a lot of realtors and I need other types of small business owners.  Those that have from 5 to 100 employees. Gae

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.