Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (07.02.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Sharon wu Wu 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 07.02.19

Phil Ranger
        Participant
          @pranger@livsothebysrealtyca.com

Phil Ranger here.  I noticed in Matt’s Linked-in video the format on the Premier Linked In was different from my free version.  Should we upgrade?

thanks

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@phil-ranger

Hi Phil! I’m recording a new video training on the Profile setup because LinkedIn has changed their layout a little bit again.  The new video will be posted later this week.

However, there are functionality differences between the Free and Paid versions. I’d recommend that you check out the video where I cover the differences between the versions to see if you can take advantage of what the paid versions offer. It’s definitely NOT required though!

Matt

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

How do we download the video so we can watch or listen to it when there is no internet connection?

@halle-eavelyn

@negeen-dargahi

@matt-barcus

Matt test
                Keymaster
                  @matt@coredm.com

@sharon-wu

Are you talking about the training videos or the call recording videos?  I can turn on the ability to download call recordings if you’d like, but not the actual training videos.

Matt

Sharon wu Wu
                  Participant
                    @realtorbot@gmail.com

@matt-barcus

Not sure if the mindset, master classes, realtor fast track and transformational business strategy videos are call recordings or training videos, but one time Halle mentioned that we can download and listen.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.