Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (06.25.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Monica Severson 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 06.25.19

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

Yesterday I sent Linsey the script that I wanted to be recorded and I believe you do it, but what is the cost?  Also If I have my own community type pictures I would like to use, can we do that? Thanks, Gae

Shirley Morris
          Participant
            @bajan45@msn.com

When completing the appropriate tiles for the webinar,  should the information be completed using bullet points versus narrative

Shirley Morris
            Participant
              @bajan45@msn.com

Unable to attend Tuesday’s call….all day continuing education for renewal of license.    Thanks for your response to my question

HECP Admin
              Participant
                @

Hi @gae-callaway @gae-callaway,

I saw the email you speak of.

There must have been some miss communication between you and Lindsey.

We do not record the webinar for you. You will need to record the webinar using the steps outlined in the training modules.

Those in real estate have an option to use our webinar we’ve had recorded. We simply edit in their photos and images and allow them to use it.

We do not have this for other industries.

We could refer you out to someone who could record it, but you would need to have a word for word script that applies to each and every slide.

I’m not sure going through that amount of work would save you any time from simply doing it yourself.

I believe I sent you the links to the appropriate modules by email and here in the support forum.

If you need them again, let me know or just search your name in the member portal here and or email.

Talk soon!

Yesterday I sent Linsey the script that I wanted to be recorded and I believe you do it, but what is the cost? Also If I have my own community type pictures I would like to use, can we do that? Thanks, Gae

HECP Admin
                Participant
                  @

Hi @gae-callaway @gae-callaway,

I saw the email you speak of.

There must have been some miss communication between you and Lindsey.

We do not record the webinar for you. You will need to record the webinar using the steps outlined in the training modules.

Those in real estate have an option to use our webinar we’ve had recorded. We simply edit in their photos and images and allow them to use it.

We do not have this for other industries.

We could refer you out to someone who could record it, but you would need to have a word for word script that applies to each and every slide.

I’m not sure going through that amount of work would save you any time from simply doing it yourself.

I believe I sent you the links to the appropriate modules by email and here in the support forum.

If you need them again, let me know or just search your name in the member portal here and or email.

Talk soon!

Yesterday I sent Linsey the script that I wanted to be recorded and I believe you do it, but what is the cost? Also If I have my own community type pictures I would like to use, can we do that? Thanks, Gae

HECP Admin
                  Participant
                    @

Shirley,

Title is fine at the top of each slide or in the middle of the slide (if it will only have the title).

Other text should either be short and concise or bullet pointed.

You don’t want to have so much on the slide that the audience reads versus listening to your voice.

Save any additional text to put in the notes section of the PowerPoint.

Nobody will see that text in the notes section except for you when you are in full acreen/presenter mode.

When completing the appropriate tiles for the webinar, should the information be completed using bullet points versus narrative

Monica Severson
                    Participant
                      @Myclientsr.1@gmail.com

I am about to go back to module 2 as I see there are updates. I only have free LI, do these updates pertain to that? Also, I have checked but want to be sure I am not missing anything. Is there any advanced searches that you can do with the free program? Thank you

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.