Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (06.18.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Matt test 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 06.18.19

Carolyn M Johnson
        Participant
          @cjohnson@tworld.com

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone else have problems with a message stating there are no inmails month after month, when I haven’t used any?  This month I was allowed 3 and then received the same message.  Am I doing something wrong?

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@carolyn-johnson

Hi Carolyn! I’m assuming you have LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator.  Free LinkedIn doesn’t include InMails.  Premium gives you 15 per month and Sales Nav gives you 20 per month…and unused InMails accumulate from month to month, but they will expire after 90 days.  Any InMail balance will become zero when a Premium subscription is canceled as well.  So if you have Premium or Sales Nav, them you will need to open a support ticket with LinkedIn because you should at minimum have 15 (and up to 45 if you haven’t used them for 3 months)

Marc Dupuis
            Participant
              @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

hi guys, I’m finally at the point where I’ve got my webinar completed, well mostly completed, struggling a bit with the slide that talks about “the catch 22”, I used the Sample training program template as my starter.

Just curious to see if there are slides out there that exist that have more verbiage about that catch 22? I’m not doing a good job of doing it on the fly!!!

thanks.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @marc-dupuis – please listen to the recording at 9 minutes.

Please let us know what slide you are on in the slide builder!

ken taylor
                Participant
                  @kentaylor@aol.com

Looking for a new website (besides my company site) – anyone know of a good and economical one for real estate?

Matt test
                    Keymaster
                      @matt@coredm.com

@ken-taylor

Hey Ken!  Please shoot me an email at matt@coredm.com with more specifics on what you are looking to have on your site.  We may be able to help using our internal team…and if not, I can help with recommendations!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.