Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (06.11.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 06.11.19

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

About doing the recording, do you just get that done and then after someone it is connected to the slides? Gae

Ja Gold
          Participant
            @jan@lauriceskincare.com

I am stuck on the 4 questions/ trojan horse thing. To whom I am asking those questions too? All my LinkedIn contacts? In addition, do I tailor the questions to my industry? I see the value in question 1 from the swipe file, but 2,3, and beyond go into an area that I have no real knowledge on. Is the idea to try to get the contact to become a client/customer? Since I am in the skincare biz try to orient the discussion to that subject eventually?

Sharon wu Wu
            Participant
              @realtorbot@gmail.com

Sorry, I can’t be here today as usual.  I watched the Q&A yesterday and it works out great for me.

Win of the week: I had a booking with a contractor yesterday.  Although he didn’t bring me any immediate deal, I found out:

One, I like to work with more general contractors.

Two, he said he has 10K+ connection on LinkedIn and I also found he has lots of “real human connection” for our local residents.  So I went to his LinkedIn after I get off from the meeting and connected with about 60 of his connection until I reach my max for the day.

More some of that for me and more guinea pigs for me 😉

Question: Can you share your successful stories about how you work with affiliates such as contractors or accountants to generate income from the first contact to closing?

Paul MacDonald
              Participant
                @pmacdonald@moneyconcepts.com

In Trust Factor Automation, you state you use a combination of HERO Story and Client Testimonials.  Being in the Financial Services world, the SEC & FINRA specifically prohibit the use of testimonials from our clients.  We can tell all the stories we want.  Suggestions on the videos we have in this area which would be referenced in our email campaigns?  Link to one video or do we create multiple videos for the campaign?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.