Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (05.28.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

7 replies, 6 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 05.28.19

Ja Gold
        Participant
          @jan@lauriceskincare.com

My question is regarding LinkedIn. I have a personal account under my wife’s name (Laurice Kour y) who founded the biz and is unfortunately deceased that I am now running and also a company page (Laurice Skin Care & Cosmetics). Do I do all the LinkedIn work under the company page or under Laurice Koury or setup a new personal page under my name Jan Goldberg.

Thanks!

Patricia Lykins
          Participant
            @plykins@toast.net

Sorry that I cannot make the call today as I have another appointment.

My questions are relative to the webinar.  I went thru the PPT that I downloaded, made notes and did “We Transfer” to Anthony (received notice that it was not retrieved and will be deleted today so I may have to transfer again).

When I record the webinar, how does the voice get matched with the PPT slides so it can then get published?

Lots of new stuff on this for me so I will need help pushing it to completion.

HECP Admin
              Participant
                @

Hi @patricia-lykins,

Please look over the slides and make any initial edits or corrections.

Then transfer them again.

For recording the webinar, please see the module that covers that in the member portal.

Also, if you’re interested in the done-for -you realtor webinar, please send an email to lindsey@coredm.com for more details.

Nice work!
                Anthony

Anonymous
                @

When is the call ?  I haven’t received an invite for it

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @eric-leriche, you must click on the zoom link to access the live calls. Please save the information in your notes somewhere.

Tuesdays at 11:00am Eastern Time

Join from PC, Mac, Linus, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/443649461

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):

+14086380968,443649461# or

+16465588656,443649461#

Or Telephone:

Dial:

+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)

+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 443 649 461

**EVERY THURSDAYS AT 12:30PM EASTERN**

Join from your computer or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/928768170

Or Dial-In WIth Telephone:

(408) 638-0968 (US Toll)

+61 (0) 2 8015 2088 (Australia Toll)

+44 (0) 20 3695 0088 (United Kingdom Toll)

Meeting ID: 928 768 170

Anonymous
                    @

Thanks for the info, I just caught the end of it so I couldn’t participate. Where is the schedule for these calls and where do we sign up? Also Kent said last week he would  create a Facebook group for the Core program. Was this launched yet?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @eric-leriche! So glad you could’ve at least listened to the end of the call. Sorry about the confusion you experienced with the calls.

Here is a refresher on what to expect for the live calls + where to find the schedule:

Live Calls:

• If you want to listen to a call, you MUST click on the link for the allotted call. This is not based on an invitation. Everyone in the program is welcome to listen and interact on these calls.
                      • We recommend saving the call times into your calendar with the link attached so it is easier to find and attend the weekly meetings.

Schedule:

• We have a schedule and support information provided for you in the program. Here is how to find it:
                        • Go to “Support Forum” on the left hand side of this screen
                        • Click on the “Announcements” text in blue
                        • Scroll down until you see “ALL LIVE SUPPORT CALLS – READ THIS ENTIRE POST!!” click on that
                        • All calls and links are provided in that forum topic****

If you still need assistance, I’d be happy to help 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.