Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (04.23.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 04.23.19

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

After doing the webinar(I hope it is done) what is the next step on the recording?

HECP Admin
            Participant
              @

@gae-callaway Please watch the video I made for you and make those changes, then you are ready to start practicing your recording 🙂

John McComas
            Participant
              @john@johnmccomas.com

Matt,

I need some help nerrowingthe search for my avatar on Linkedin. I have been sending out connection requests (Barker 20) I see that people are reviewing my profile but not always connecting. The one that do very few of them are responding to my first question. Here is my Linkedin link to work as a case study. Any and all help wopulfd be greatly appreciated.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmccomasdenver/

Thanks,

John

Bruce Graham
              Participant
                @bgraham1121@gmail.com

I have been stuck on my Hero Story for 2 months. I have read other peoples’ stories. Is there an outline I can follow?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.