Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (03.26.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

8 replies, 7 voices Last updated by HECP Admin 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

TUESDAY (03.26.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

I can’t always get on the calls live because of other commitments but listen to the recording.  I heard my name mentioned but did not see the answer to my question.  I had tried to send my webinar (almost completed just needed an opinion) but never got feedback if you received it.  Can’t go forward with the recording till that is done.  Help please  Gae

HECP Admin
            Participant
              @

@gae-callaway Please see my response below to your question from last week…

Hi  @gae-callaway, I saw that you sent over a slide deck and am in the process of looking at it.

There are multiple suggestions I do have, but I also have questions.

Is this for offering a business opportunity, to help existing businesses or both?

What is the process for someone to go from webinar watcher to client?

Are you ok with the format of the slide deck in terms of size of font, slide content etc?

Talk soon,

Anthony

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
            Participant
              @allyrose586@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn is my hero story completed since Halle has made corrections?

Amanda Crowther
              Participant
                @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

Hi All

I’m super stoked to build my webinar. I’ve gone through Anthony’s videos. Very informative and helpful!  Shout out to Anthony 🙂 @anthony-simonie

My question is regarding the About Me slide which is about building credibility & showcasing experience.

My objective is to get commercial brokers to work with us, based on the fact that we have a solid power team that can close deals.  Some of the people on that”power team” (lenders, sponsors, attoreys, etc  have closed multifamily deals in the U.S. but me and my partner haven’t….yet! 🙂 We have done smaller deals in Canada.

Does it take away from my “credibility” if I talk about the credibility of others on my power team?   I can speak to my experiences outside of real estate that speak to my morals, strengths, etc. but not to buying apartment buildings, as we have never bought one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

PS..I unfortunately won’t be able to listen in on the live Q&A.  Thanks!!  Have a fabulous day!

…Amanda

Paula Cirulli
                Participant
                  @paula@paulacirulli.com

I am in the Advanced LinkedIn module, #2. I thought I remember Matt saying that the regular LinkedIn still had filters we could use but the video indicates I need to subscribe to Pro for that. Is that right?

Joseph Vample
                  Participant
                    @capital@accessgrantedfinancing.cash

How to I find a vertical niche considering a business loan broker can help and serve a plethora of different business?

Joseph Vample
                    Participant
                      @capital@accessgrantedfinancing.cash

What’s the best way to find a clients technical jargon?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.