Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (02.12.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

16 replies, 11 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 02.12.19

Bill Toujouse
        Participant
          @btoujouse@gmail.com

Help:

I have been struggling to get LinkedIn connections with my niche, construction owners. I am doing the Barker 20+, sending out 100 requests per day, and I am not getting a lot of connections from it. HELP!

I am drowning here…

Bill

@halle-eavelyn  @negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

David Slack
          Participant
            @david.slack@compass.com

Please advise – are we to understand that our call(s) are not one on one with your team and myself and my partner?

Dave Slack

Gae Callaway
            Participant
              @gaelord@gmail.com

Can you tell if I did it correctly on you can book me site?  I did it but not sure if it is working and who would I check to find out?

Kendra Sanders
              Participant
                @kendrasanders05@gmail.com

I’m not available for the Tuesday call but I would like to complete my webinar process soon. Stealth is helping with my webinar set up, registration page and the webinar will end on my Lead pages schedule a strategy session page.
                How do I get my free gifts (2 emailed documents) to those that stayed to end of webinar immediately following the webinar?
                How do I get my lead pages Application to those that attended the webinar and signed up for a strategy session?
                How do I get my lead pages strategy call confirmation to those that completed the application?

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

HI, @kendra-sanders GREAT questions!! We answered your question at length around 50 min into the call today.  Look for the CALL RECORDING posted later today or tomorrow on the Q&A call recordings, bottom left module of your main dashboard, and then fast forward into the call to that mark.

Ken Deshaies
                  Participant
                    @realtrueken@gmail.com

Hi, Matt,

I’m wondering if I narrowed my search too much. Identified 21 groups, several businesses, many professions, and came up with just 105 potential connections. Having good results connecting with them, but can’t recall how to get to their connections and their connections connections. Can you refresh my memory?

Do my results narrow or expand as I add groups? Also, can’t understand any advantage with using boulean searching.

Halle Eavelyn
                        @halle@coredm.com

@ken-deshaies Matt did a useful screenshare and helped with some STEALTH techniques on the call at 1 hour 28 min into the call – RIGHT after you had to go!!  So please check that out in the recording. Look for the CALL RECORDING posted later today or tomorrow on the Q&A call recordings, bottom left module of your main dashboard, and then fast forward into the call to that mark.

Ken Deshaies
                      Participant
                        @realtrueken@gmail.com

Matt, I uploaded images of my two books to my profile. However, they seem to be too large, and only parts of the books show. LI does not appear to offer a way to reduce size within, and I don’t know how to do it myself. Can you assist? My profile is here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentheauthor/

Attachments:

John McComas
                        Participant
                          @john@johnmccomas.com

Matt,

Do you recommend that we upgrade to Linked-In Premium? Sorry that I can’t be on todays call.

Thanks,

John

Halle Eavelyn
                              @halle@coredm.com

@john-mccomas it depends.  As a Realtor, often YES because it’s the only way to do a zip code search, and WAIT until you’re sure. We answered this question more fully at 1 hour 16 min into the call. Then MATT offered some NINJA techniques at 1 hour 28 min into the call.  These might BOTH cause you to wait to upgrade. Look for the CALL RECORDING posted later today or tomorrow on the Q&A call recordings, bottom left module of your main dashboard, and then fast forward into the call to that mark.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

Joseph Mihalak
                            Participant
                              @jdm1033@gmail.com

Hello:

Can Video and/or Training calls within the program be downloaded? Even though I take copious notes, I’d like to use them as a refresher throughout the year.

Thanks

Halle Eavelyn
                                  @halle@coredm.com

@joseph-mihalak, the short answer is NO – please start listening to the reply at approx 1 hour 20 min into the call.  Look for the CALL RECORDING posted later today or tomorrow on the Q&A call recordings, bottom left module of your main dashboard, and then fast forward into the call to that mark.

Ken Deshaies
                                Participant
                                  @realtrueken@gmail.com

@ken-deshaies Matt did a useful screenshare and helped with some STEALTH techniques on the call at 1 hour 28 min into the call – RIGHT after you had to go!! So please check that out in the recording. Look for the CALL RECORDING posted later today or tomorrow on the Q&A call recordings, bottom left module of your main dashboard, and then fast forward into the call to that mark.

Thanks, Halle. However, not seeing a Q&A Call Recordings anywhere on my dashboard. I’ll check again later.

Sam Ahmed
                                  Participant
                                    @shamsheersahmed@gmail.com

Help:

I have been struggling to get LinkedIn connections with my niche, construction owners. I am doing the Barker 20+, sending out 100 requests per day, and I am not getting a lot of connections from it. HELP!

I am drowning here…

Bill

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

@bill-toujouse Did you try the InMail route? Are you a member of the LinkedIn Groups these Construction Owners are part of? Did you try connecting to the #2 or #3 in that company too? Try getting into the Blue Book Group on LinkedIn?

Kendra Sanders
                                    Participant
                                      @kendrasanders05@gmail.com

@matt-barcus   @halle-eavelyn This is extremely frustrating that there is no one to talk to other than the 2 times in the week that usually doesn’t fit my schedule. I’m tempted to find an IT person outside this program to help me even though I’ve paid for this program to teach me. This is taking multiple weeks to something that could have been done in 1 day.
                                      I am using Stealth Seminar. At the end of the seminar it ends on my “You Can Book.Me” which is enbedded into Leadpages as taught in this program.
                                      1.     I understand the process is that my CRM which is connected to Stealth should send my 2 free gifts by email to all that attended the webinar. – ok
                                      2.    But If they Book me through the Leadpages enbedded link “You can book.me” then How do they automatically get the pre-call application Lead pages enbedded link “Wufo Applicaton form”? or does this have to be done manually? – Still not answered
                                      3.    How do I set it up so that After they complete the Pre-call application they automatically receive the thank you message, Lead pages “Thank you for scheduling and submitting your application”. – Still not answered
                                      4.    Please can someone call me at 770-652-4494? this is dragging on way too long causing my frustration level to go through the roof!

n d
                                        Keymaster
                                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kendra-sanders, thank you for notifying us that you have questions that need to be answered!

Please keep in mind that ANY questions you have will be answered if you ask them in the Support Forum under the correct forum topic. For instance, you are posting your questions in Tuesday’s live call forum that has already taken place.

If you have questions that need to be answered:

• go to app.hecp.com (this site)
                                          • click on ‘support forum’ on the left hand side
                                          • find the forum topic that is best suited for your question, for you it could be “Automation Questions”
                                          • once you choose a topic, click on that and scroll to the very bottom of the page and type your question in the text box
                                          • click submit

All questions are reviewed and answered within 24 hours.

If you can please REPOST your questions in the correct forum topic, i’ll make sure they are answered right away.

Thank you!!

Viewing 11 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.