Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (01.29.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

10 replies, 11 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 01.29.19

Jennifer Davis
        Participant
          @jdavisprop@comcast.net

Do you think it would be helpful for realtors to have a central location to share ideas, suggestions, etc related to this program? I often feel as if I am spending time trying to adapt this format for my industry when other realtors have done the same thing. Maybe we could help each other if we could communicate ideas between us.  What do you think about setting up a FB group just for HeCP realtors, both current and past clients of the program? If you think that is a good idea, I would take the lead happily – just need suggestions of how to find other HECP realtors.  Thank you!

Jennifer

Ann Dempsey
          Participant
            @anndempsey@hcrega.com

I am having a hard time relating this program to real estate.   Most of my contacts on Linkedin are Realtors, loan officers, inspectors, etc.   I can’t really ask what their core business is when I already know. Do I have a different set of questions to connect with these people. I want to make this work.  Any suggestions will help!

Ed Benson
            Participant
              @ed.benson@exprealty.com

I have not contacted my 64 current LinkedIn connections as it doesn’t seem to make sense to me.  41 Of my connection are Realtors in my area, my competitors, 3 my kids that do not live in the area, and 20 that are past connections from my previous career also not in this area.  I seems to me that if I ask them what is their core business they would say are you kidding as you already know that.  Am I crazy here?

Trying to start digging to do the Barker 20, but have some gray matter here, maybe because I was out of pocket last week with my wife’s surgery, but kinda of unclear on what is the best way to start to mine for my perfect client.  I know I can look at certain types occupations but not sure how I would find the ones in there that I am looking for.  Am I trying to Read too much into to this?

Mark Steinbach
              Participant
                @markrsteinbach@gmail.com

Please look at my LinkedIn profile and suggest the 3 best quickest easiest way to refresh for more traffic of lead generation. Thank You!

Bill Toujouse
                Participant
                  @btoujouse@gmail.com

I am struggling to get more connections on LinkedIn. Will my profile now, attract more prospects to connect with me?

Thanks,

Bill

Gae Callaway
                  Participant
                    @gaelord@gmail.com

Help, I have lost my Tuesday call in numbers and didn’t get a post.

HECP Admin
                      Participant
                        @

@gae-callaway, Matt Barcus just emailed you the call info again 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
                          @halle@coredm.com

@gae-callaway at 1 hour 10 min into the call, I addressed your question about wanting help with connections!

Please listen to the call recording once it’s posted tomorrow!!

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
                        Participant
                          @allyrose586@gmail.com

I am working on my hero story right now, Halle sent me a hero’s story overview path on 12/27/18 however, I can’t find the link on my email or in the forums. I would like to click on the links she provided I think it will help me more, Also when I write this out should I type this on the word? Then copy past for you all to review?

@halle-eavelyn

@anthony-simonie

@kent-littlejohn

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-williams Alessandra!

The Hero Story Overview is a pinned post in the Hero Story Forum:

http://app.hecp.com/forums/topic/start-here-hero-story-overview-path/

When you are ready to post your hero story for feedback, please make sure to have the document as an attachment and in the Hero Story forum.

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.