Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions TUESDAY (01.15.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

14 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Tuesday 01.15.19

Frances Schlosstein
        Participant
          @fschlosstein@gmail.com

Ok, I finally finished my first slidebuilder.  Yeah!

I did not see a spot to insert photos and graphs that support my work and cases.

How Long before I get the first ppt version?

I forgot who I am supposed to contact and how do I send this information?

Thank you.

Frances

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @frances-schlosstein – When you hit submit, it goes straight to our graphic designer. Ask Lindsey if your Powerpoint hasn’t come back – she usually responds with the first draft of the Powerpoint within a few days.  Just email lindsey@coredm.com to ask, ok?

AND… once you’ve seen it, you want to send your additional material to Sey and let her know WHERE to insert it. OK??

Sammy Tovar
            Participant
              @sammy@sdhac.com

@halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

Hello team! I have a question/situation and I would love your guidance and suggestions.

I’m a Realtor and have been targeting Wealth managers and financial planners on Linked In, looking to build referral based relationships.  As I’m sure you’re aware, Linked In is not a place where potential home buyers/sellers go to look for homes or Realtors so I can’t really target my ideal client using this resource.

I’ve made over 100 connections since starting this process which is great! From those contacts I’ve scheduled 10 calls.  I’ve attached my call structure/outline for your review.  Since I’m working on building referral relationships I thought it would be the most logical next step to schedule a face to face meeting so I can present all of my info and outline how I differentiate myself from the other 27,000 Realtors in San Diego county. Plus my instinct tells me that a face to face meeting makes a stronger and longer lasting impression than a phone conversation and should lead to more referrals.

Here’s my dilemma – Each of those meetings requires a 30 minute drive (typically), plus a one hour meeting and then another 30 minute drive = 2 hours out of my day meeting with people that may eventually send me a Real Estate referral (I do have a strong follow up plan to keep me top of mind). That’s 2+ hours I’m not using to prospect for my ideal client. And I’ve been scheduling several of these meetings back to back.

AND…

The financial planners are trying to sell to ME during this meeting!

The end result is that I’m frustrated and feel as if I’m spinning my wheels with zero to little results and my days are full of fruitless meetings.

Should I target a different audience on Linked In, perhaps one that doesn’t have something to sell to me? If yes – who? Should I create a stronger sales call script so I don’t have the need to meet face to face?

I’m open to any and all suggestions!

Thank you!!!

Attachments:

Rich Steffen
              Participant
                @rich@core1team.com

Just finished watching the LinkedIn Free and Paid account videos. Posting questions because I am not able to be on the call Tuesday.

1. Is Nav. just a behind the scenes platform or does it have a separate page that the public sees?
                2. Difference between Key Words and Posted Content Key Words?
                3. InMail versus Messaging – which is preferred? If they are not on LI every day how can I be assured the recipient gets notified?
                4. If I have Nav. am I doing all of my commenting, posting, messaging and in-mailing from Nav. or regular LI page?
                5. Featured Skills and Endorsements – better to be fewer that are more targeted or broader?
                6. At what point in the HEC program do you recommend starting with Navigator?

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

@rich-steffen please listen starting at 80 min into the call! We answered ALL your questions!!!

Joseph Mihalak
                  Participant
                    @jdm1033@gmail.com

Hello !

When I sign back into the HECP program, I must go through EACH of the previous steps to get to where I left off. Is there a trick, when you log back in, to jump to the last completed step (or the next unfinished one)?

Thanks

Halle Eavelyn
                        @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @joseph-mihalak!  Please make sure that you just fill out and submit the accountability journals to complete each module.  If it’s already one you’ve completed, just put “COMPLETE” in the comments section, hit submit, and it will unlock the next module.  That’s the fastest way.  You can also check off all the lessons individually, which will check off the sections of the module, which will mark it all as complete, but you still need to submit the accountability journal to open up the next module.  Welcome back!!

Jennifer Davis
                      Participant
                        @jdavisprop@comcast.net

Hi everyone,

I opted out of my corp sales call today to attend this call. I have signed up for Sales Navigator so that I can search using the zip code I work in. Metro ATL is just too big to do it any other way!
                        Now that I can do a more targeted search, should I be searching for people who fit my Avatar?

Also, using the Barker 20 method, I am getting lots of new connections. However, should I be more specific in those I reach out to using the 4 questions? I’ve been going down the list of connections and hitting them all.  From there, if there isn’t a fit, I just say thanks and move on.  If I sort through my connections to reach out,  it is going to take a lot longer than 20 minutes a day, but that’s ok if that’s a better approach.

Several of the questions posted are interesting to me as well, so I am happy I got out of my company’s sales meeting. Looking forward to learning more tomorrow. You guys rock!

Jennifer

Elle Ebizadeh
                        Participant
                          @elleebiza@gmail.com

Hi,

I am not getting emails for weekly calls – please help – thank you

Halle Eavelyn
                              @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @elle-ebiza – ALL call-in info is pinned in a post at the top of every forum, including this one! Please go to that post (“All call-in info”) and then get them INTO YOUR CALENDAR!! Just as with any other business appointment, rely on your own system to make sure you get the results you need.  Welcome back!!!

Shirley Morris
                            Participant
                              @bajan45@msn.com

I have completed my HECP Client Journey.   Should I send this for review,  and if “yes” to whom should I address it?   It appears that it is not possible to copy and paste…Should I scan and send to “support @coredm.com”

Kendra Sanders
                              Participant
                                @kendrasanders05@gmail.com

Hello all,

Is there a free Webinar recording option? I  see that Camtasia is $250 but I also see advertisements to record webinars for free on google searches. Should we not trust those other options?

Halle Eavelyn
                                    @halle@coredm.com

@kendra-sanders your question was answered at 2 hours 2 min into the call! Please LISTEN to the call recording in the Q&A call recordings module (bottom left module on your main dashboard) for the response!

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.