3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Vinda Milless
      Participant
        @vinda@milless.com

Maybe I’m trying to jump ahead of myself but after I have my four questions and set up the phone call, exactly where am I going? What are my strategies or benefits to help them? How do I get to the question of whether they would like to sell a property in the Bitterroot Valley?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @vinda-milless, we actually talked about this in detail on the live call yesterday! I would check out the recording.

But yes, the idea is to get them on the phone and build rapport. See what they’re interested in and if you two would be able to work together. The call will be the place where you can build that connection, get to know them, and provide your services. We even have a Realtor script in Module 2 that you can check out when you get there that will help guide you during the call.

Hopefully, that helps!

Vinda Milless
          Participant
            @vinda@milless.com

Thank you for getting back to me. I guess I’ve forgotten how to get to the live calls. Could you refresh me. I have taken the last month off due to traveling and company and I feel as though I’m starting over — in fact I AM starting over!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Welcome back, @vinda-milless! Yes, below are instructions on how to get to the live calls:

• go to Support Forum
                • click on Announcements Forum Topic
                • Pinned at the top “All live support calls read this post”
                  • there are times and zoom links for every call, save this information in your calendar so it’s easy to access
          Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.