2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Vinda Milless 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Vinda Milless
      Participant
        @vinda@milless.com

It would be silly to take this course and not use your recomended questions:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in the Bitterroot?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

AWESOME job, @vinda-milless!! This is good to start sending out Q1 🙂

Vinda Milless
          Participant
            @vinda@milless.com

I think I might have asked this someplace else but about 85-90% of the people in my Linkedin are Realtors that I have known for years and work with on a daily or weekly basis. The first two questions at least wouldn’t make sense. Do I even want to reach out to them? Would that really benefit me?

If so, would it be better to have two sets of questions and ask them something like:

Q1 How is your Linkedin profile working for you?

Q2 How long have you been working with Linkedin?

Q3 Would you like to increase your return from Linkedin?

Q4 That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I am getting a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Then, if they said yes, what in the world would I tell them when we chatted? Most will not put the effort into making it really work for them but I guess I’m asking what’s in it for me and would it be, at best, a waste of time to reach out to them?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.