Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Horse Questions-to be reviewed

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Marc Dupuis
      Participant
        @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

@negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin

here is my first kick at the 4 questions, appreciate any feedback. thanks

1. “Hey Marc! It’s awesome to connect.

I looked over your profile and it looks like we have some synergy.

What’s your current business?”

2. That’s Great!

Would you like to like to add to your real estate portfolio?

Talk soon Marc

3. Thanks for your answer.

Do you feel that having a systematic way of acquiring income producing properties without having to deal with Tenants, Trash and Toilets could help your overall bottom line?

Talk Soon,

Marc Dupuis

4. I agree with you [NAME]. I have a proven system that will help you add to your portfolio immediately. Expert Syndicator here.

Appears we could potentially be a good fit to work together, let’s set up a time to connect, what are a few time windows that you have to connect this week?

Talk soon

Marc Dupuis

5. Fantastic.

Take a few minutes and fill out these questions so I know a little more about your current business =>

Send Accredited Investor Form.

Talk soon,

Marc Dupuis

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @marc-dupuis – I’d like for you to stick to the trojan horse questions and really condense it as much as possible. There’s a lot of unneeded commentaries such as “talk soon Marc” after every message.

Q1 needs to be short and to the point.

How about these 4 questions:

1. Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

2. Nice! What do you like investing in?

3. Perfect. Do you have any real estate and/or a business you’ve considered buying?

*** I know this Q3 may not fit but look how short and sweet it is without asking “do you feel like” — you want to remain ALPHA.

4. Fantastic. If I could help you find some investment opportunities that make good sense, would you have interest?

*** I like what you have but shorten it like the text above ^^

I recommend checking out Halle’s 4 Questions video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Tag me in your revision 🙂

Marc Dupuis
          Participant
            @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

@negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @halle-eavelyn

OK ladies here is my second attempt at the four questions!

trying to keep it short and sweet. I guess if intent is to engage do I worry about them knowing exactly what it is they are getting into?? A syndication vs. a straight purchase???

1. Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?
            2. Nice! What do you like investing in?
            3. Perfect. Do you have any real estate you’ve been considering?
            4. Fantastic. If I could find you some investment opportunities that make sense, would you have interest?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@marc-dupuis, I’m super proud of you! Those questions are short… sweet… and RIGHT to the point!

Woohoo!

You are good to start sending out your Q1 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.