Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors Trojan Horse Questions REALTORS ONLY!!!!

12 replies, 16 voices Last updated by Roger Best 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

Dear Realtor: Don’t reinvent the wheel – TRUST these questions and TRUST this process!!  If you have 100 Q1’s sent and NO meetings, THEN come to us and say it doesn’t work for you (with rare exceptions, this NEVER happens!!) IF you rewrite these questions and they don’t work (this happens A LOT!) then come back to THESE questions!

REALTOR TROJAN HORSE QUESTIONS:

1. Great to connect [Name], what is your core business?
        2. Interesting. Do you live in the [YOUR AREA]?
        3. How long have you been here?
        4. Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you. Are you available tomorrow at 11, 1 or 3?
          4A. What is your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic, @halle-eavelyn! Thank you for posting this!

Jennifer Davis
          Participant
            @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

This is so basic that I am almost embarrassed to ask it.  I have the journal sheets you provided for us to keep up with our LinkedIn contacts – that is not what I am asking.

I don’t have an organized method of going to my connections and asking the questions.  Where should I start? I am doing the Barker 20 (when I’m not buried with other life stuff  – like a car accident), but I have no system.

Where to begin and then move on?

Thanks,

Jen

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @jen-davis!

I love this question!!!

First of all, make sure you watch my video Empowered To Do List in the bottom middle module (Transformational Business Strategy videos) AND watch the Master Class, Cycle of Success – bottom right module (Mindset Recordings) in the tab called Master Classes (above the video window). Those will get you an overall system that hopefully will helps you get organized all the way around.

Next, it’s hard to track the 4 Questions because LinkedIn just doesn’t make it that easy. So my question is, why do you need to? Messages are in order of newest, so you can see the most recent and see new responses to your last question. Since you use the same 4 questions, you can review the last question you asked and then just go to the next one. The important thing is to respond within 24 hours to peeps who respond to you – faster if you have the opportunity – like if you’re online.

Let us know if you need more help – AND please come to the live calls for more support!!

I’m sorry about your car accident!! And I really hope you’re feeling ok and not injured!!

monique carter
              Participant
                @moniquescarter62@gmail.com

Good Evening,

This is fantastic information. Once I am able to get the customer on the phone, I am confused with how to respond during the discussion. I feel like I need to promise them to get something back. Need help here.

1. Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you. Are you available tomorrow at 11, 1 or 3?
                  4A. What is your mobile?

What should I do at this point, I should not be promising business to them to get business. I am unsure here. I know what I normally do and it feels like I’m promising to get something in return. I am stuck here.

I am also getting many pitching there business to me since I’ve updated my profile. again I want to share without feeling like I am obligated to give them leads to get leads, please help me with how that conversation should look.

Finally I am getting high end potential business leads asking to date. I want to share my business and it seems to be of other interest on there end. I just want to go to the next level in my business not use as a site for dating. How do I respond where I’m not offending.

I look forward to answer.

Thank you,

Monique

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monique-carter – with the 4 questions, they are solely based to build rapport. You’re not necessarily promising them anything – what you are trying to do is see if you two could be a good fit to work together.

When you get them on the phone, greet them, take the lead on the conversation and share about what you do and how you two could be a fit to work together.

^ Halle and Kent can help you with this on the live call.

Its interesting that it’s leading to dating.. hm… @halle-eavelyn, could you help with this?

Monique, I would bring this to the call for sure.

Bill Hooper
                  Participant
                    @bhooper@kw.com

Dear Realtor: Don’t reinvent the wheel – TRUST these questions and TRUST this process!! If you have 100 Q1’s sent and NO meetings, THEN come to us and say it doesn’t work for you (with rare exceptions, this NEVER happens!!) IF you rewrite these questions and they don’t work (this happens A LOT!) then come back to THESE questions!

REALTOR TROJAN HORSE QUESTIONS:

1. Great to connect [Name], what is your core business?
                    2. Interesting. Do you live in the [YOUR AREA]?
                    3. How long have you been here?
                    4. Great! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a fairly large network that might benefit you. Are you available tomorrow at 11, 1 or 3?

4A. What is your mobile?

Tama Murphy
                    Participant
                      @tamamurphy@kw.com

Yes, these will be my exact 4 questions!  Again, why reinvent the wheel!

Roger Best
                      Participant
                        @roger@bestrei.com

I’m listening to the Framing the Call video by Anthony. Not sure how that works with these Realtor questions, because these questions don’t qualify them in anyway, other than they were open enough to send me their cell number, because I said I have a big network. Help me connect the dots, so this makes sense to me. @negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

Roger Best
                        Participant
                          @roger@bestrei.com

The above message is from Judy Best, Realtor/Broker, not Roger, LOL.

Halle Eavelyn
                            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, Judy –

Can you please watch the first Realtor Power Trainings.  REALTOR module, then go to Power Trainings, THEN watch the first 3. Quick Start, which you should have already seen, and then the next 2.  It covers the Trojan Horse questions and a LOT of other important things through the Realtor’s eyes.

These will HELP!!

Roger Best
                            Participant
                              @roger@bestrei.com

I’ve watched all those, using these four questions, but not getting how to frame the call as described in the scripts session. Two steps forward, three steps back. Any further advice? When I get on the call, and the person thinks they are just taking advantage of my “large network” how do I frame the call? @negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.