Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews TROJAN HORSE QUESTIONS – question and review

3 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

NG Dixon
      Participant
        @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn,

Just wanted to ask regarding the Trojan Horse questions. Kindly review the sample questions that I have made below:

4 QUESTIONS:

1. Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?
        2. Q2: Interesting. Do you live in Texas?
        3. Q3: Fantastic. Do you need help with your mortgage payments or property taxes?
        4. Q4<IF YES>: If I could show you a way to get free grants for your mortgage payments or property taxes, is that something you would be interested in?
        5. Q5<IF YES>: I’d like to know how I can help. What are a few time windows that you have to connect tomorrow?
        6. Q6: What’s your mobile number?

Fantastic… I will reach out to you [at the time booked here]. Talk soon!

I know you mentioned don’t reinvent the wheel, but do you think it would be better if we filter out the people we are going to offer our services with? In our case, our nonprofit helps people behind in mortgage payments or property taxes. Or do you suggest we stick to the original 4 questions used by realtors? I was thinking that it may waste other people’s time if we get on a call with them yet they are not our ideal client.

Thanks!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, what you wrote looks GOOD. You can filter as much as you want but we do not want you to waste any time while filtering. Such as spending minutes looking at each profile, etc. Does that make sense? The easier it is for you to send messages and connect, the better.

NG Dixon
          Participant
            @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for the review. It’s actually quite challenging since on our part, we are looking to help other people through our nonprofit so I was thinking if the “core business” part is really necessary or not as the first question.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, using “core focus for 2023” would also be another option that we’ve had many clients use.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.