Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Horse Questions for Review

Tagged: 

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

mike sears
      Participant
        @msears@searsgroupinc.com

After listening to the video for financial advisors, I think it would be best to keep the questions limited, so I have 3:

1. Name, thanks for connecting! What’s your core business?
        2. That’s interesting! Sounds like we may be a good fit. What are a few convenient windows for you to chat tomorrow?
        3.  ____ time works great for me as well, what’s your cell?

mike sears
        Participant

@negeen-dargahi please review my trojan horse questions, thanks!

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mike-sears!! SUPER job implementing the lesson. Those questions look great.

Start sending out your Q1 and see how everything goes for 2 weeks and if we need to change anything, we can look at your stats and make adjustments.

mike sears
            Participant

Do you understand the value of “MIDDLE OF THE ROAD” investing?

Are you aware that of what percentage of investors are actually CONSERVATIVE by nature?

Are you truly at PEACE with your investment discipline?  Perhaps you have been talked into TOO MUCH RISK?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mike-sears – what are you using those pain point questions for?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.