Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Horse Questions for Review:

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laurent Metzler
      Participant
        @lmetz83813@aol.com

Please review my Trojan Horse Questions.

Thank you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@laurent-metzler – can you post your 4 questions so I can review them? Please reply to this and post them. Thank you.

Laurent Metzler
          Participant
            @lmetz83813@aol.com

Hi Negeen:

I have attached then as a Word document.

Best,

Larry

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laurent-metzler! Great job taking action on your 4 questions!! Here are my comments:

Your Q1 is good but remove “thanks for connecting” how about this instead:

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Your Q2 is on the right path!! I’m afraid people may not respond. Could you think of a yes or no question to ask instead? Here is another option for you:

Q2: Perfect! Have you taken the necessary steps to prepare for your retirement?

Q3 looks good but remove the “OK” in the beginning and instead say “Nice!” or “Love it.” (something more engaging)

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

^ that ensures you get them on your calendar rather than going back and forth with the cell and then getting them on your calendar.

GOOD work 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.