Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews Trojan Horse questions for review

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mark Harrison
      Participant
        @completebenefits@windstream.net

Please review my Trojan horse questions.

1. What is your core business?
        2. How are you reaching those customers needed for consistent revenue growth?
        3. If I could show you how to increase your revenues by $1 million without increasing expenditures & eliminating debt would you like to know how?
        4. Sounds like we could have synergy, what are 2 possible 15 minute time slots in the next 3 t0 5 days to talk over the phone to see if we do?   What’s your cell#?
        5. So I’m prepared could you watch this video or fill out this survey?  (don’t have a video or questions ready)

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-harrison, nice job taking action on your 4 questions!

Few things I’d like you to change:

First, please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

• the reason being, you have a lot of text in your 4 questions and it’s too wordy for someone to want to reply.
          • I actually like your Q3, I bet we can make it a little cleaner.
          • Here is an example of really good 4 questions you could work with or use as a template:

1. Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2. Fantastic. Are you planning to grow financially in 2018?

3. Love it. If I could show you how to increase your revenues by $1 million without increasing expenditures and eliminating debt… would you have interest?

or

3-B. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Let me know what you think!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.