4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Pat Dolen 5 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Pat Dolen
      Participant
        @pat@tydemandolen.com

Hi: I really enjoyed reading through the posted questions for Coaches and Consultants-very helpful.

My focus is connecting with attorneys, CPA’s and architects:

Q1: Great to connect. What’s your core focus?

Q2: Could you use more time? (Should I add in a day?)

Q3: If I could show you a way to raise productivity while working less, is that something you’d be interested in?

Q4: Great. What are some good time windows you can chat today or tomorrow?

Q5: Perfect. What’s your mobile?

Thanks for your input.

Pat Dolen

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pat-dolen, you did a really great job following the lesson! Super glad you are using these questions and YES – add “in a day” so they know what you’re referring to.

Try this and see how people are responding to Q2.

GREAT work!

Pat Dolen
          Participant
            @pat@tydemandolen.com

Hi Nageen: Thanks, I will! Appreciate the positive feedback. 🙂

I have completed the Lesson with the Barker 20 and downloaded the Lead Tracker.

I am targeting Attorneys right now, so I hit a limit on invitations to connect.

1-On Linda’s tool, am I recording a # for connections ONLY when they have accepted my invitation? (And that = Connections?)
            2-On the Lead Tracker sheet is that used for EVERY connection when I begin the process with a Q1?
            3-Is there any advice on how many connections I can launch in a day?

Thanks for your assistance.

Pat Dolen

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pat-dolen, super job!! Below are my answers to your questions!

Are you connecting with people that are 3rd-degree connections?? If so, that could be why you ran out of invitations.

Connect with those that are 1st and 2nd-degree connections. PRO TIP: go to your competitors LinkedIn pages, click on their connects and connect with THEIR connects. Kent finds this is a great way to connect with people.

1. When you click “connect” that counts as connecting. So, in short, you’re going to connect with 50 people a day, and then go to those that have accepted and send 50 Q1s, and then respond to 50 of the messages you’ve sent already. (as an example)
              2. Yes
              3. The more the better, I would set a timer for yourself for an hour and if you still have time to use towards connecting with individuals, go for it!! I don’t believe there is a limit and if there is one, it’s a very high number.

Keep rocking!! Your drive is awesome! Also, I hope these answered your questions – let me know if you have others.

Pat Dolen
              Participant
                @pat@tydemandolen.com

Thanks, Nageen. Very helpful information about the 3rd connections.

Why, yes, I was connecting away with those too! So, that explains the limit.

I’ll be patient with the responses, and realize they will build as time and effort goes on. (What’s that line, I need to remember…”if we build it… they will come.” 🙂

Love the idea about “competitors”.

Thanks for your response.

Pat

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.