6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Dean Gary 6 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dean Gary
      Participant
        @dgary911@gmail.com

I am a little confused as to what mine would be for real estate buyers etc.

Hey it’s great o connect on linkedin. Quick question – what is your core business?

You knwo what that’s interesting we may have ways to help each other. When is a good window to chat?

I could use some input or help coming up with the right questions

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-gary, I understand! Below I’m going to provide 2 templates that members use. See which you like – if they don’t fit, consider tweaking them. Let me know your thoughts:

General Real Estate 4Q:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Investment:

1. What’s your core business?

2. Great. What do you like investing in?

3. Perfect. Do you have any real estate and/or a business you’ve considered buying?

4. Fantastic. If I could help you find some investment opportunities that make good sense, would you have interest?

Dean Gary
          Participant
            @dgary911@gmail.com

Ok I have 2 questions…

what does it mean and how do I explain or get business by saying about my very big network… what’s the conversation look like to a buyer
            2. Does my profile heading etc look ok

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-gary – here are the answers to your questions below:

1. As far as why we recommend using the line “big network” is because this shows that you are going to benefit them in some way by hopping on the phone. You’re not saying “please work with me” its a very nice way to build interest/ right to the point to get them on the phone with you so you can then qualify them into seeing if they’re a good fit to work with you.
                2. If you want me to look at your headline and profile, you need to make a new post in the correct forum.
                3. Actually, it’s good to connect with your ‘competition’ because once you’re connected, you not only see THEIR connects but you can connect with their connections as well.

Hope this helps  – in the meantime, if you haven’t seen Halle’s 4 QUESTIONS video already, please watch that!!

The video is in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Dean Gary
              Participant
                @dgary911@gmail.com

I guess what Im trying to understand is how does go to a conversation to get someone to buy by saying – That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you- whats my very big network and how does that help the buyer

also I don’t send to other realtors but i do want to connect with mine and their contacts correct?

Sorry for dumb questions

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

@dean-gary ^^ Look above, my reply is under your first set of questions!

Dean Gary
                  Participant
                    @dgary911@gmail.com

thank you:)

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.