1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Carter Einhorn
      Participant
        @ceinhorn@att.net
        1. Thanks for connecting on LinkedIn your profile and experience is very impressive. Would you be open to jumping on a quick call to see if there is any synergy and an opportunity to help each other?
        2. Else … If I could show you how to increase your Leads, Sales and Revenue by $45K – $95K in less than 45 minutes for free, would you invest in this time for your business?
        3. Do you know anyone else who owns a small business that could take advantage of this proven system to find a minimum of $45K in 45 minutes.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @carter-einhorn, I recommend sticking to the original structure of the 4 questions. Very short and straight to the point.

I actually like your Q2 but that should be used for your Q3 and instead of saying “would you invest in this time for your business” you could instead say “does that sound like something you’d be interested in?”

Below, I want you to watch a video diving deeper into the 4 questions and then I want you to see if you like these 4 questions I feel will better suit your business.

Video:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

4 Questions:

1. Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2018?

3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottoms line fast, would you have interest?

or

3-B. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Talk soon,

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.