5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Craig Pendleton
      Participant
        @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

I’m going to try the 2 question strategy discussed in the training video:

What’s your core business?

That’s interesting, I think we might have a fit.  When is a good time we can chat on the phone for 5 minutes?

Anonymous
          @

@craig-pendelton what is your reason for using 2 questions instead of 4?

Those are good questions and if you do decide to move forward with the 2 questions instead of 4, make sure you keep stats on how many people you send them to, how many respond, and how many phone calls you get!

Craig Pendleton
          Participant
            @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

I’ve tried 4 questions in the past and failed 100%, I’ve never gotten on the phone with even 1 person so I need to do something different.  In lesson 4 of module 2, the phone call with Kent has Laura Barker and Ron (I forget his last name), the financial planner, stating that they use 2 questions and it is working well for them.

They are contacting the same people I need to contact (C level executives).  I am WIDE OPEN for advice and suggestions I REALLY want to get this moving.  Any advice or help is VERY welcome.

Craig Pendleton
            Participant
              @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

Do you have any suggestions on the best way to keep stats?  I have not kept good stats, I just know I have connected with over 1300 people only had a handful respond, and as I previously stated, I have not had even 1 phone call.

It’s obvious that I need to do things more effectively and I do need to track the contacts and stats so ALL help is appreciated and welcome.

Craig Pendleton
              Participant
                @craig@bmarkbenefits.com

Any additional suggestions on my latest updates to my profile before I notify everyone I have changed it?

Thanks,
                Craig

https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigpbmark/

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @amanda-hendrickson 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.