Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors Trojan Horse Questions

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Best
      Participant
        @roger@bestrei.com

I’m working through my current LinkedIn contacts with the 4 questions, like Kent instructed. One of the things I’m realizing is a ton of my contacts are people connecting with me, just to promote their business. If we can see that clearly, and they are not in our market, is it okay to skip them with the 4 questions? Trying to follow the proven plan to the tee!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best, yes absolutely. Could you post your 4 questions so I can review them and make sure they look okay? 🙂

Roger Best
          Participant
            @roger@bestrei.com

Sorry, that’s me, Judy Best, Negeen, I’m using the four questions for Realtors. Starting to have good conversations with some, just didn’t want to send them to those “bot” type people who are connecting just to send their sales message to me.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best Judy, amazing! So happy you’re using those 4 questions!

Keep it up, and yes, ignore those bots 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.