4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Micheal Holt
      Participant
        @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I’m working on the Trojan Horse questions and have some questions for you.

I have been able to surmise that these questions are used for the initial connection with someone on LinkedIn…even though the intro videos did not specifically state the purpose of these questions.  Also, even with Halle’s vids, I only got (3) of the questions.  No one stated the 4th question.

But after watching the last video and downloading the swipe file, I gather that I could use this template instead of the exact (4) questions. Correct?

Given all this, my real question is that the swipe file states in step 5 “…..take a minute and fill out these questions….” do we need to do this?  (i.e. have a list of questions in the response to the prospect and maybe have an app link as shown in the swipe file)?

Seems to me that the way John and the others on the call are using the (4) questions is really condensing it to two and just getting a call set up with them.  Isn’t that the end goal even if you just use 2 or 3 questions?

Can you comment and elaborate on my post?

Thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! I’m happy to clarify your questions:

First of all, these are the questions we’d highly recommend you use to new and existing connections on LinkedIn.

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Next, over time, some of our clients found that shortening them to Q1 + Q3or4 have been helpful to get them on the phone to THEN qualify. You are absolutely welcome to do this but I would wait after 2 weeks of attempting the 4 questions.

Simply put, start sending out your Q1 – keep track for 2 weeks and see how it performs. Then, you can try shortening and seeing how that does!

Does this answer your questions?

Micheal Holt
          Participant
            @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Yes, thank you for the clarification.  I’ll try it as you have suggested and monitor the results.  Thanks!

Micheal Holt
            Participant
              @mholt@listrategies.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I’m finally getting back to my Trojan horse questions.  Since my business is not geographically based, how would the following work for my questions? 

Hi. “name”.  Great connecting with you.  What’s your core business?

Fantastic!  Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly large network of resource that may benefit you.

What are a few time frames that work for you tomorrow?

_____works perfect

What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at ______.

Thanks, Mike.

Since this seems a little short and blunt…should I try to qualify them with the following question (below)?   Since most people have asked me in the past “….what does this concern…” should  I try to address it up front or just entice them to a call?  

“Name” if I could show you a way to create a retirement income stream for yourself and your key employees with little to no out of pocket costs, would that be of interest to you?

Also, what is the next step in actually reaching out and connecting with prospects on LinkedIn?   Is that in the next video?  I know there must be a method / process for reaching out to people. 

Thanks!!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @micheal-holt! I love both options you have, actually.

I’d like you to split test and see which ones perform better over the course of 2 weeks and see the results. We do this a lot with clients in the program – we find it really helps hone in on what connections respond to the most.

GREAT work creating those questions!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.