Tagged: ,

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Curtis Stohr
      Participant
        @Jr@curtisstohr.com

I just finished Lesson 3 except I have no clue what creating a Trojan Horse involves. I will watch vids again but it wasn’t clear to me.

Curtis Stohr
        Participant
          @Jr@curtisstohr.com

I feel like the 2 videos contradict each other. Halle says don’t reinvent the wheel and the next video makes me feel like you should customize to your business, sigh! Below is what I came up with but feel it’s wrong.

1. What is your core business?
          2. Are you getting enough clients?
          3. If I can show you a way you could generate an extra $2000 a month, part-time without spending more time and money would you be interested?
          4. Let’s get on a call so we can show what we do and how we help families and businesses. What day and times work for you?

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @curtis-stohr! Your questions look great and nice job working those out!

Don’t forget to greet them in Q1 –> Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business?

(this will help personalize it)

Q2 could be a bit too personal but you could always split test this with another Q2 and see which people respond to the most.

Another Q2 option to build rapport would be:

Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

Q3 could also be dicey. I would split test as well – you really want to get them on the phone to THEN lay them with the offer.

Q3 other option: Love it! I have a few awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a couple time windows you have available to chat?

//

Great work!

Curtis Stohr
            Participant
              @Jr@curtisstohr.com
              1. Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business?
              2. What is the main focus of your business?
              3. Love it! I have a few awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a couple time windows you have available to chat
              4. Let’s get on a call so we can show what we do and how we help families and businesses. What day and times work for you?

@negeen-dargahi I’m a little confused with lesson 3 Trojan Horse and now lesson 4

Lesson 4

Connection Engagement

(NAME) Quick question

Thanks for being connected to me on LinkedIn, what’s your business?

REPLIED – CPA = Referrals

That’s fantastic, who’s your target audience?

REPLIED

Hey (NAME) it appears we could potentially be a good fit to work together, let’s set up a time to connect, what are a few times you are available to connect this week?

REPLIED

2 PM tomorrow is perfect, what is your mobile phone number?

REPLIED

Perfect, I will be calling you on your mobile number.

Until then can you answer a few questions prior to our call?

TEXT REMINDER OF APPOINTMENT Hey (NAME) I look forward to our meeting at 2 PM today.

MISSED CALL: Text them

AFTER CALL: It was a great conversation, we had.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @curtis-stohr, remove Q4 because it’s repeating Q3. Also, you COULD ask them to answer questions before the call but remember, you’re not qualifying them.

You could split test! Half of your messages, you can ask them to answer questions prior to the call and others don’t and see if there’s a drop off point.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.