1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Lynn Freimuth
      Participant
        @Lynn@norwisrealty.com

Please review my 4 questions, because my area is very much a secondary/vacation home area I did feel the need for slight tweaks. @negeen-dargahi

1. Great to connect [Name], what is your core business?
        2. Interesting. Do you currently own real estate in Northern Wisconsin or have you ever thought about owning a property in Northern Wisconsin?
        3. Fantastic! Let’s chat for a few minutes, I have a large network that just may benefit you. What’s a good time tomorrow to chat?
        4. Perfect!  What is your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lynn-freimuth! These are very good questions. If you’re finding people aren’t responding to Q2, maybe you could swap it and continue to build rapport by instead asking:

Q2: Nice! Do you live in [ or have ever visited ] Northern Wisconsin?

(You can keep or remove what’s inside the brackets but I wanted to provide an example).

I hope this helps and everything else looks great! Feel free to split test Q2 after a few weeks of getting stats.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.